mystery

silence in my mind and extreme noises from my ears. the ringing of a city keep me from slipping from humanity. i aimlessly walked no guide, no destination just whispers of my conscious. my eyes didn't know where to gaze just brightening streaks of colors emerging from left to right.

i suppose i was intentionally meant to get something, but my actions thought otherwise. i just kept walking, trying to avoid touching anyone and yet my out of the loop brain didn't notice this one, but i guess he didn't notice either. i remember my common sense snapping in my head shifting left and right to look around. he stood rubbing his chest, he was tall and i ran into to his chest? "i uh i mean i am well i didn't," i stammered with my words, say something, say something.

however the boy still remained with his hand on the top of his chest but yet his vision looked down at me. i couldn't help but stare he was right in front of me. i looked at his left fingertips clutching a cigarette still immune with its smoke, and black skinny jeans painted on his legs with larger boots. plaid shirt unbuttoned and underneath more black. another bit of monotoned colors were topped above the flannel, yet it was just a hood. he knew i was staring but he was too. gazing at my eyes, he was hiding and i was still on the floor.

again with my common sense i stood up brushing off dirt from the city floor. "im sorry." i finally said. the boy still looked, nothing.

"okay then im leaving now." i concluded beginning to walk away until a hand was wrapped around my wrist. i stared back somehow his eyes telling me to wait.

"im sorry, i wasn't paying attention." his voice wasn't what i expected. raspy with a tiny hint of a lisp, however it's not like it wasn't beautiful i just couldn't have expected it. "me neither." i informed, he was thinking hard. i was always good at these things, reading the actions and movements of someone. in fact i did it as well. "so uh what's your name?" he questioned, why would he want to know? i let a creasing of my lips fall into its place as i quickly gazed at the boy.

"a mystery." i answered still realizing his hand forming around my skin. "ah so you're one of those girls." i furrowed an eyebrow smiling. "one of those girls? if you want to label me im not 'one of those girls' im a complete mystery and gem to those girls." the boy stared with bewilderment, i got him thinking again.

"okay mystery girl, maybe you want to walk with me since it didn't seem like you were planning on going anywhere as well." i nodded turning around and letting my feet follow the boy with black. what could honestly happen?