Rooming

Please please please forgive me for such a late chapter! I hope it's what you've been waiting for! Tell me how it is! Thank you all for reading!

Once our group was assembled I set out with them as we were told to find moss that's growing nearby and examine it. I searched eagerly because whoever finds their item first gets to have first pick of the housing!

I ran to the beach and searched every rock but couldn't quite find the moss. Where is it? "Isn't she energetic today... Wonder what has her so happy?" I hear Keiichi.

I turn to see Keiichi conferring with Saaya. Interesting... Who are they talking about. Suddenly Saaya's eyes found mine and she huffed and stomped away. Huh? What's the matter with her? What were her and Keiichi talking about?

"Hey I found it!" Yaya yelled. I turned to look at her. She held up some moss and waved it. Our group gathered around her. "Great job!" We all cheered her on. That's when I noticed Ikuto wasn't around. I sighed. Nothing invoking right... When we got back to the teachers Saaya's group arrived at the same time.

"Since we have two groups done at the same time you'll have to come to a consensus about the rooms." The supervisor announced. I sighed. Please don't let me share a room with Saaya! "Leaders please come forth." Saaya and Rima stepped forward. I noticed Ikuto sneaked into our group and Keiichi sneaked into Saaya's. How strange.

Why would he and Keiichi be together? "That leaves Amu and Saaya to be room partners." I suddenly heard. I gasped in shock. What!!!? I was frozen with horror. Share s room with Saaya?! I can't! No way! Never! It won't work out!

Ikuto made his way to me. "Where have you been?" I asked looking up at him. He grabbed my hand and smiled. Overwhelmed by his cuteness I smiled and clutched his hand. I stepped forward and my hand slipped through Ikuto's, pulling my bracelet I decided to wear that day off. I walked over to Saaya and looked at Rima. She shrugged. "Now for the boys! Ikuto and Keiichi please come forth." They did. Once everyone had partners we split off Ikuto caught my arm. "Amu."

I pulled my arm away, waiting for him. "Ikuto I want to know where you went! You left me for w while and returned with Keiichi!" I whined. Ikuto laughter. "Is that all? We lost track of time no need to worry about it." He went to reach for, trying to brining me into a huge but I denied him. I waited for him to explain what him and Keiichi were doing. "Amu... What's wrong?" I was stabbed with pain. I really love Ikuto but he's so damn stupid at love! I gave a 'hmp' and stomped away.

I stopped turned around and snatch the bracket he'd taken from me before again stopping off. I got to my room and opened it to see Saaya sitting on the bed. We exchanged glances. "Even though we've called a truce I won't hold back in the scavenger hunt tomorrow!!" She announced. I scoffed. "Neither will I!" I proclaimed, my shy nerdy character was gone I was being full Amu right now.

Saaya gave a 'hmp' and left the room, probably to go eat dinner. I sighed and looked at the room. When did I get to be so complicated? Sure I love Ikuto but to act like I did was unacceptable. I hung my head in shame. I definitely need to apologize to him!

I left to dinner and sat down at the long table that held a third of the students. Saaya was also at this table. We had to sit with our groups... Ikuto came in with Keiichi and sat away from me. My heart shattered. HE HATES ME!! I've ruined our relationship!! I gulped. What have I done?!

Dinner was quiet and we left back to our rooms. I grabbed my clothes and headed off to the showers. All freshened up I stepped out and dried off. I reached for my clothes, however, they were gone and in their place a note.

If you want your clothes back then come to my room! ;) Its room 207. I'll be waiting!
-Keiichi <3

I turned red. THAT BASTARD! I wrapped the towel around me and stopped to the mentioned room. Busting through the door I saw two different guys I never knew before. My fave burning with embarrassment I covered myself even though I had a towel on. "Oh it's Amu in a towel! Never thought is live to see the day!" They smirked and winked at each. I high tailed it out of there.

Turning a corner at full speed I ran into kairi. Falling over I apologize quickly. "I'm sort!" He nodded. "No problem. Say why are you running in the halls with a towel on?" He blushed slightly. I blushed as well how embarrassing! "W-well... Keiichi stole my clothes- would you happen to know his room number?" I asked.

Kairi nodded. "I do actually." He told me and I couldn't of got their fast enough. Bursting through the door I saw Ikuto lounging on the couch reading a magazine. He looked up and his eyes widened in surprise. Oh crap I forgot they were rooming together! I clutched the towel. "Where is Keiichi?"

At his name Keiichi popped out from a room and smirked. "Aw! Don't you look lovely this evening!" I blushed. "Give me back my clothes you pervert!" I shouted. He played dumb. "What clothes? Any if you wanted me so bad why didn't you just say so!" He winked. I turned redder. "I-I'm serious!" I exploded.

Keiichi waved his hand and laughed. "Yes yes well I didn't take your clothes. I don't know why I would when I'm rooming with your boyfriend. I gulped are we still boyfriend and girlfriend? I shook my head time to focus on more important things! "Then you didn't write this note?" I ask as I handed him the note. He took it and examined it.

"Nope this is definitely not mine. Although I bet those other guys were surprised to see you in their room!" Keiichi laughed. I blushed. Ikuto stood up. He walked over to us and too the note. "Hmm... Those boys are kogami and saachi. I'll make sure to talk to them tomorrow. I don't need my girlfriend being seen like this." He noted more to himself than anyone but we both heard him.

I blushed furiously. Is he still mad at me? "Do you have any other pajamas?" Ikuto turned to me. I snapped out of my thoughts. "H-huh? Oh... No... Since we leave tomorrow night I figured I'd only pack one pair..." I swear dropped. I've definitely learned my lesson... Ikuto sighed. "I guess that leaves me no choice. I won't have you walking around looking half naked. It's not pure of you." He walked off I stood there in the coldness of my showered body and towel of the room.

Keiichi stared at me. I glared at him. "Stop staring!" I wanted. He blushed and looked away. "S-sorry!" He rubbed the back of his neck. Ikuto came back with some sweat pams and a sweat sweatshirt. "Here, this should work, I brought extra so your lucky." He tossed them to me. I caught them. "Uh! Th-thank you..." I murmured. He nodded and I went in their bathroom to change.

Have I been forgive by Ikuto? I think I should still apologize though! I changed quickly and welcomed the warmth these clothes brought me. I came out and saw Ikuto and Keiichi in the living room looking at the note I got. I walked over to them. "I wonder who has my clothes..." I say. I make a bold move and grasp Ikuto's hand.

He looked down at me and I tried to let him know I was sorry for earlier. He must of understood because he smiled and pulled me in closer, kissing my forehead. I smiled and let my heavy towel head fall against his chest. I'm glad to be in his arms again! Suddenly it hit me. I gasped and backed away, catching both of their attention.

My heart raced and I could feel my entire world shatter. "If they took my clothes that means-!" I looked up at Ikuto and was horrified. If they took my clothes that means they also have my wig! I grabbed my head and widened my eyes. Ikuto took the hint, his own eyes widening. "Fuck!"