Overwhelming emotions

Strangled sobs choked me. A lump formed in my throat and made more tears spill down my face. I don't want to do this!! I don't want to leave my friends or Ikuto!!

I want to love them! I don't want to be lonely!!! I heard banging and knew someone most likely needed the bathroom. I gulped and wiped my face.

I have to go to class... I sighed, trying to get rid of my sorrows. Any and all evidence needs to be unseen! Once I deemed myself public worthy I unlocked the door to find Ikuto.

My eyes widened. What is he doing here?! My heart rate sped up and I almost burst into tears again. I looked down and tried to squeeze past him.

He blocked me. "Amu!" He stated angrily. I took I a sharp intake of breath in, in shock and nervousness. I can't! I need to leave or I'll cry!! It's bringing back all the memories!!

He huffed and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up. Tears pooled up in the corner of my eyes and my cheeks and eyes grew red with the overwhelming urge to cry. My got hot and flustered.

Ikuto noticed and sighed dropping his hand. I let his hand drop and deep inside I felt pained, like I didn't want him to stop touching me. Like I needed him to keep his warm hand there...

My head dropped and more tears welded up in my eyes. I tried to blink them away but it wasn't working. "Amu..." He gently fondled my hair before ever so delicately lifting my head up by my chin.

We locked eyes and I saw how hurt he was. How sad and lost, how confused and scared he was. "Amu why?" It was simple. And I understood. I knew what he wanted.

Why did I avoid him? Why did I break away from everyone? Why did I disappear for 2 days? Why did I never respond to his texts?Why was I doing this?

That's what he wanted to know. I clenched my hands, almost overwhelmed by the emotions running through me. Pain, sadness, hatred, love, compassion, remorse... It hurt but I want Ikuto back!

"I-Ikuto..." I barely got his name out before the dam broke and the water works came. "Ikuto!!" I cried as I jumped up on him. I can't help it. When I'm with Ikuto I get irrational because I know he'll always be there.

I know he cheated but I still trust him, I still love him! "Ikuto! I'm sorry! I-I'm so-sorry!!" My arms tightened around his neck and I closed my eyes, letting my head fall to his shoulder.

"Amu... It's okay. It's alright... I love you." Ugly sobbing left my body and I buried my face into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry... I-I-" he cut me off. "Shhh... Just calm down.... It's okay."

One of his arms wrapped around me while the other slowly stroked my hair. The bell rang for first hour but we didn't dare move.

My cries filled the hall until the end of first hour. The bell rang once more and kids spilled into the hallway, scurrying to get to their next class or slowly walking trying to stall.

I pulled away from Ikuto's strong and comforting hold and gave a weak smile. He smiled right back and wiped my eyes. People stared as they walked by and I felt a little embarrassed.

"Ikuto I'm-" he held up his hand. "Let's go some where private." I nodded and he smiled, bending over and lightly kissing my cheek. I blushed and allowed him to lead me away.

Ikuto led me into a part of the school I never seen before. I looked around in astonishment. I didn't know we had such luxury halls and rooms?

Not long after that he led me into an empty room. He let go of my hand but before his hand fully left mine I grabbed back on to his. He gave me a funny cute look before situating himself on a desktop.