betrayal?

Tadase yanked me off the ground. "Let go!" I tried yanking my hand away but Tadase had a death grip. "Wretched brat! Your boyfriend isn't here to save you now, is he?"

He smirked and started dragging me toward the exit... Or so I assumed. I struggled all the way until at last I was out of that creepy house set up.

"Let go!" I cried, yanking as hard as I could on my arm. He laughed. "I'm trying to help you sweetheart... Don't struggle you need to see this." He continued.

I cried even harder and let a few sobs out. He dragged me against my will for awhile until at last he through me down on the cement topping of the building we were on.

I saw the amusement park below and I cried. "Let me go! I don't have anything for you! You don't need anything from me!" I pleaded. What does he want!? I don't have anything for him so why does he keep doing this?!

He cursed. "Damn women! Looked below you!!" He shouted. I froze. Look... Below me? I slowly turned my head downward and almost screamed at what I saw. It was Ikuto with some other girl!

She getting really close and looked as if she was getting her sexy on, trying to seduce Ikuto. "You see that? That's his ex-girlfriend." Tadase said.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. Ikuto's ex-girlfriend!? Tadase laughed a little. "Come on, don't tell me you didn't know? He's been doing this ever since he met you."

I shook my head. It can't be!! I looked back at Ikuto. He stood there calmly. Was he really alright with this? My heart began to pound. Ikuto push her away!! Don't let her do that!

Your mine! Don't let her.... Don't let her.... Don't....Ikuto.... "You see! He doesn't love you." Tadase's words cut through my thoughts. I stared at Ikuto. Push her away!! I pleaded in my mind.

Ikuto raised his hands and my heart jumped. His hands stops and fell to his side. My eyes widened. Ikuto!! Suddenly the girl kissed him, smack on the lips. Tears spilled own my face.

Ikuto, he really has been cheating on me! Under the circumstances I guess we didn't really establish much of a stable relationship but I really thought...

I choked down a sob. Hot tears stung my eyes and rolled down my cheek. How could this happen!? I thought Ikuto loved me?!

"This is what happens when you get involved Amu, don't you remember? You put that wig on for a reason. It wasn't because of me, it was because of what happened!"

I turned to him. "Shut up!!" I screamed. He stepped forward angrily. "That night you were attacked, who visited you everyday!? Who comforted you after your attack?! Me! I did everything! What has he done for you!"

He bawled up his fists. I sat up on my knees. "I said shut up!!" I screamed so loud that I caught the attention of Ikuto and his little secret lover. They looked around for me but never saw me.

"Just stop! I don't wanna hear it!" I cried. Tadase pressed on. "What does Ikuto do for you!? Huh!! Fucking tell me!! Did he give you a few encouraging words and a reassuring hug? Is that it?"

I stood up. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!!" I screamed, my throat started to hurt. "It doesn't matter, after this you can clearly see that he doesn't truly love you." Tadase shook his head.

"I'm the only one for you, I won't let you be taken by anyone else! And that's why I showed you this. You can't trust anyone! They'll just hurt you just like Ikuto did."

I crumpled to the ground again and started sobbing uncontrollably. No! I don't wanna hear this! Ikuto loves me! There's no way!! Ikuto wouldn't do this!!

"Amu, if you don't believe me believe your own eyes, take a look, he's cheating on you!" "Leave! Just Leave! Leave me alone!!" I shouted. Tadase scoffed. "Whatever, maybe you just need time."

He walked away. I stayed up on the roof, bawling my eyes out. "Oh my god!!" I cried out. I grabbed my head and started breathing faster and faster until I threw up.

After an hour or so I stood up, wiping my face and taking a big breath. I took deep breaths until I calmed down. I'll just stop. I'll stop loving Ikuto, I'll stop trying to be me. I'll go back to being the nerd girl.

I should of never have trusted Ikuto. I got back down to the amusement park and looked around for the exit. Suddenly I ran into my friends and Ikuto.

My heart rate sped up and I almost started crying again but I took a deep breath and pushed the tears away. "Amu!" Yaya shouted. Ikuto tried to lock eyes with me but I avoided him.

"Sorry guys but I need to leave." I turned to leave but Utau stopped me. "Amu? Wait!!" She grabbed my shoulder. "What is this about?!" I shrugged her off.

"It's nothing really, just leave me alone!" I then dashed away. Tears starting to pour down my face yet again. I ran to my house and up to my room, crying my eyes out until morning.

The sun peaked in through my window, a beautiful pink sunrise filling my room. I sniffled and rolled over in my bed. I'm not going to school today..... I can't face Ikuto.

How can I after yesterday? He let her come on to him! He didn't even try to stop her... I closed my eyes and cried yet again.

Suddenly I heard my phone vibrating and I slowly rolled back over to grab it. It was Ikuto, he had called 2 times and now he was texting me.

Amu, what happened yesterday? How come you ran off like that? What happened while you were in that haunted house? Is this something to do with your past? You can talk to me about it, don't forget I'm here for you.

I sighed and closed my phone, not responding to his text yet again. I want to die...