Friendship or hateship?

Thank god for the weekend!!! All week Utau, Yaya, and Rima have been trying to be my friend. Of course Ikuto and his friends always hung out with me a lunch too.

I don't get it?! I mean Ikuto doesn't know about my disguise so why is he hanging out around me?!! The bell rings and I bolt to my locker. IM FREE!!!!

Suddenly I'm yanked backwards. Oh come on!! I look up to see Utau. She was glaring at me. "Why are you avoiding us!!?" She yelled furiously. Ikuto, Kukai, Kairi, Naji, Yaya, and Rima were also behind Utau.

I gulped. "Uh... Because I'm weird." I state nervously. They all, except Ikuto, bust out laughing. I wanted to shout at them to stop but that would be breaking my character.

"D-don't laugh..." I say quietly. They all stop and Kukai blushes. "That was really cute!!" He stated. I blushed furiously. "Please put me down!!" I say a bit more urgency in my voice. Utau smirks.

"Not until you become friends with us!" She demands. Suddenly someone comes up behind me and slaps a hand on my back. My eyes widen and I knew who it was.

"What's going on here?" Saaya demanded. I ripped out of Utau's grip. "Saaya!?" I say surprised. I thought she had already left. She looked at me and glared.

"What's a dumb bitch like you doing here?" She crossed her arms. I have to leave!! "U-um-" I'm suddenly cut off. "We were hanging out with our friend Saaya!" Rima spoke up.

I looked over at her surprised. She's helping me?! Nooooo!! "Your friend? No way! You mean to tell me your friends with this dweeb?! Hohohohohoho!!" She laughs. I sweat drop.

I'm suddenly picked up and placed on someone's shoulder. "Eh?!" I thrash around. "Ikuto what are you doing?" Utau asks. "Ikuto?!" I shout. Oh shit! I broke my character!!!

He starts walking away, leaving all the others behind. I kick my legs around and hit his back. "Pervert, put me down! What do you think your doing?!"

He suddenly puts me down at my locker. He smirks. "I didn't like how that bitch was treating you..." He states. I blush. "Y-yeah right! What's your real reason?" I ask and look away. He chuckles.

"Because you act totally different around me. You make others think your shy and innocent but you were thrashing around and calling me a pervert." My eyes widen.

Crap he was noticing my slip ups. I turn to unlock my locker and purse my lip. "Tch! Yeah right! Maybe it's because you are a pervert!" I say.

He leans on the locker next to me. "Hm, but your doing it now... And I haven't done anything perverted to you." He states. My eyes widen. Crap! He totally played me!

"Whatever! Don't think I haven't seen you with other girls!" Ha! How'd you like that. I look over at him and smirk. Wait! Why is he smirking back?!! Oh no!!! Not again.

I groan and bury my face in my locker. I was played again!!! How does he do that?! "You know, it's very interesting to see such a quiet and shy girl smirking at me." He said.

I blush and shove my homework into my bag. "Don't kid yourself!!" Stop it!! Stop playing your cool and spicy character!! Stop it!! Your breaking character!! He laughs.

"Tomorrow meet me at the city park say around 2, I'm taking miss bi polar on a date." He whispers the last part into my ear before walking off with that annoying smirk on his face! Does he never not smirk?!

Wait! Did he just say we're going on a date?! No way!!! This can't be happening!! I groan and close my locker. Mama, papa, help me!!! I slowly walk out of school and down to Ami's school. She runs up to me.

"Big sis, what took you so long?" She asked. I sweat drop at the memory. "Sorry Ami, it's been a bad day..." She frowned.

"Hey big sis! Let's go to the park! That'll cheer you up!!" She yelled as she grabbed my hand and dragged me along to the park. I laughed and let her walk me there.

Once we got there she immediately rushed to the monkey bars. I smiled as I watched her happily swinging on the horizontal bars. She's so happy... I plopped down on the bench and took off my wig.

"Sis come play!!" Ami shouted. I laughed and ran over to her. I climb up and played on the monkey bars with her until she dragged me over to the slide.

I laughed like crazy as we slide down it at an incredibly slow pace. I'm getting way to old for this stuff! I sighed happily and stood up. "I think I'll go sit down and watch you now!" I said.

She nodded and smiled before running off and climbing the small rock wall. I smiled and looked after her, enjoying her happiness. "Well, this is a surprise!"

My eyes widened and my stomach dropped. I spun around to see Tadase grinning wickedly at me. My palms instantly grew sweaty and my breathing hitched.

"T-Tadase!" I then got my character back and glared at him. "What are you doing here!?" I spat at him. He chuckled. "Just taking a walk... Say, I didn't know you lived here?"

His wicked grin grew as he showed his teeth. I gulped. "I don't! I'm visiting my boyfriend!" I lied. Maybe if I said I had a boyfriend and that I was just visiting he'd leave me alone! I moved away for a reason!

He's already done so much to hurt me! I'm scared to think what he'd do if I wasn't here with Ami!! He cackled. "Your visiting your boyfriend?! Don't lie to me!" He suddenly reached for my arm but it was smacked away by someone else.

I gasped and looked over to see who it was. My eyes widened when I saw Ikuto. "Don't touch my girlfriend!" He sneered at Tadase. He then put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to him.

I was basically squished up against his side but, and though I hate to admit it, I'm grateful he was here and that he had listened to my conversation but now I truly hope he doesn't figure out who I am! Or at least who I disguise myself as!!

Tadase looked at us shocked for a moment before smirking and stepping back, crossing his arms as he inspected us with his menacing ruby eyes. "I'm surprised Amu-" shit! He said my name! "You've got quite the catch! Dating Ikuto Tsukiyomi!"

I gripped onto Ikuto's shirt as I feared what he as going to say next, let's be honest though... My secret is out! I glanced up at Ikuto and he was still glaring at Tadase. Wow! He acts pretty damn well!

His pissed off boyfriend persona really has an effect! I mean he totally looks like it's real! I looked back at Tadase and glared at him. "Just leave Tadase!" I stated bitterly.

He smirked before looking at Ikuto. "I'll be back, count on that!" He scowled before  stalking off. I sighed and sunk to the ground. "That's quite the act you put on." Ikuto stated as he looked down at me.

My face paled and my stomach dropped again. "Please I can explain-!" Before I could go any further Ikuto raised an eyebrow and pulled out my wig from behind him.

"I'd say..." He stated clearly not liking my lies. I gulped. This was not going to be pretty. He found out and I don't know how I'm going to tell him what's been happening! I mean I only just started talking to the pervert! "Fine..."