Girls

*beep beep beep!!*

I groan as my alarm goes off. Damn, why can't it be the weekend already!? I get up and do my normal routine before heading downstairs. "Amu honey your sisters sick today so you'll be going to school alone this morning."

My mom said as she handed me my toast and orange juice. My phone vibrated and it was Ikuto.

Hey, I'll take you to school. I'm already waiting out side for you so hurry up A.M.U-K.O.I~ ;)

I blushed. "That's alright one of my... Friends are here to take me." Is Ikuto really my friend or should I call him my boyfriend now?? Are we dating!!? Yesterday after we kissed Utau barged in and caught us.

After that we came back downstairs and Utau told everyone what she happened to see us doing. I was completely embarrassed! Once that was all done we went out to eat and then Ikuto took me home so I could do my homework.

My mom gasped. "Is it that boy who dropped you off last night!? Are you two dating?! Yay! My little Amu has a boyfriend!!" My mama cheered and danced around.

I blushed and papa jumped on me. "No!!! Not my Amu!!! She can't have a boyfriend!! I demand to meet him right now!!" I sweat dropped. "Papa! We'll be late to school if we don't go now! I promise you'll meet him tomorrow or some time soon!"

I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door. "Bye papa! Bye mama!!" I then dashed out and hopped into Ikuto's car. I was instantly greeted by cool air and a big smirk. "Sorry did I keep you waiting long?" I ask.

He shook his head and I sighed in relief. "Ok good, cause my parents figured out that we're..." I trailed off not sure if Ikuto would let me say we're dating. "Dating?" Ikuto finished for me. I nodded. "Yeah..."

He laughed and started driving. "It's okay to say we're dating, it's not like you would be lying." I blushed. "Ok..." We stopped at a red light. "Amu." Ikuto's voice called me. I looked over at him and he kissed me.

I was a bit surprised but I then kissed back and leaned forward, trying to get more out of the kiss. It's weird... To think me and Ikuto are actually dating... But I do sort of like him...

My heart gets weird and I get nervous around him. Not to mention he makes me blush all the time!! Not only that but he does know pretty much all my secrets...

He pulls away and a big smirk spreads across his charming face. I blush and pull away too. "S-sorry!!!" I look away outside the window. He laughs. "You don't have to apologize strawberry." He grabbed my chin and turned my face back to meet his.

I stared at him until the car behind us honked. I blushed and pulled out of his grasp and he started to drive again. Since when had we stopped? I hadn't even realized!!!

The rest of the ride was silent and once we pulled into school I got out and waited for Ikuto, tugging at my itchy wig. Ikuto caught me and shook his head. "Stop moving it around! It'll fall off!" He scolded.

I gave a slight glare as I yanked on it one last time just to make him angry. He sighed and shook his head. "Your going to be a hard girlfriend to put up with..." He mumbled. What the hell does he mean!?

"Wha-" I was suddenly cut off as Utau and Yaya came over. "Yo!!" Utau waved to us and smiled at me. Oh right I have to be shy and nerdy... I give a small hesitant smile back and move a bit closer to Ikuto, trying to act nervous.

Yaya jumps on me, hugging me to death. I almost fall down from her weight but manage to hold myself up. "U-uh..." I looked around as I started falling backwards. I'm going to fall!!! "Yaya!" Utau yelled as she yanked her off me.