Coincidence?

I grabbed my chin in thought as I compared the two different brands selling the same ingredients. I glanced down at Ami to make sure she was still there.

She stood beside me, holding my hand, anxiously moving around. She didn't like standing in one spot for to long. I smiled and shook my head.

I then decided on the product I wanted and grabbed it, turning to walk away when suddenly I ran smack into someone. "Ow!"

I stumbled backwards and looked up to see a shocking sight. Ikuto Tsukiyomi!!! "Do I know you?" He asked tilting his head. Ami yanked on my hand. "Onii-chan!!" She wailed.

My face heated up. How did this happen?! "N-no I don't think we've met before!! It's probably just a stupid coincidence..." I stutter, embarrassed. He smirks. "You're pretty cute."

Heat rises to my face. He just called me cute!! The most popular guy in my school just called me cute! "U-uh...!" I didn't know what to say!!

A flash of him smirking at me at school ran through my mind, rendering me paralyzed. "Sis! Who is this guy!" Ami shouted.

Oh that's right! "Uh... I don't know." I hope he doesn't notice me at school!! He smirks. "You go to my school? How could you not know me." He stated

Crap!! "Uh... Hahah um... Gotta go bye!" I go to run off but he grabs my arm, holding me in place. No! Let go you nasty play boy!

"Wait what's your name!" He asks. Eh? Uh my name? I can't tell him my real name! He'll find out who I am!

"It's Amu!" My sister suddenly pipes up. My eyes widen and I cover her mouth. "No!" I shout in a haste to quite her.

Ikuto gives me a weird look and I laugh nervously. "You silly girl! You always pronounce my name wrong! It's Amaya!" I giggled nervously.

I hope he didn't catch that! Ami looked at me confused and I gave her a look to keep her mouth shut. "Hmm... I'm Ikuto Tsukiyomi." He stated.

I looked back at him. "Uh... Well I have to go now!" I say as I dash off. I trip a little on my way to the cashier and my skirt flies up.

Thank god for spandex! I slam the things down on the counter and bounce up and down. Hurry up!!! Ikuto comes strolling over to me. "Onii-chan?!" Ami asked confused.

I give her a smile and hurriedly pull out some cash. "Why in such a rush to get away from me?" He asks. Suddenly a very annoying person enters. "Ikuto-kun!"

Saaya?! Oh come on!! I groan inwardly and turn back to the cashier. He hands me my bags and I pay. I run off and drag Ami with me.

We return home and I sigh, slumping over on the couch. "Amu? What happened?" Ami asked. I looked at her. "He's a boy from my school and I can't having knowing the real me!"

I explain to her and she nods. "Sorry..." She says. I shake my head and hug her. "It's okay, how about dinner?" I ask. She instantly cheers up.

"Yay!!!" She then helps me cook dinner and finally we sit down to eat. After eating I take a bath and think about the crazy day I just had.

Did Ikuto already know about me? I mean what's up with that weird smirk he gave me today in the hallway and then today at the store! He said I looked familiar.

Well technically he asked if he knew me but that means the same thing right? Whatever!! Gah! I'm blushing like crazy! Why?! I hate this! I hate him!!

I get out and the get dressed before tucking Ami into bed. Afterwards I go into my room and do my homework and Saaya's after that I go to bed, completely exhausted!