Amends

I ran after the ball, working my hardest to beat Saaya and her team and so far me and Ikuto were dominating! I was solely focused on beating Saaya that I didn't really mind Ikuto at this point.

I gave another power kick, gaining my team another goal. My team cheered me on and we're all so surprised I was such an athletic person. We gathered at our goal, starting one last game before going in.

"Amu, you'll take the lead and act like your going to dominate but then switch with Ikuto and pass him the ball, tripping them up. That'll buy us some time and Ikuto can switch it with someone else and they can kick the ball in!"

Our team leader looked at us, I nodded. "Sounds like a good plan!" I wiped off my sweat and looked up at Ikuto. "What about you?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm good with anything so long as we beat that bitch." He stated.

How the hell is he not sweating like a pig right now!!? I looked back at the others and they all nodded. I nodded and we dispersed. "Alright teams! Go!!" The coach blew the whistle and we started our battle.

I ran straight for the ball, going for a power kick into the goal but remembered our plan. Pass it to Ikuto! That was the plan!! I stole the ball and dribbled it down a little ways.

I went to go pass it when suddenly someone tripped me. What the hell!? I looked up as I fell, everything in slow motion, only to see one of the guys in Saaya's group. I hit the ground, my vision instantly going black.

"Amu?!" Coach? "Amu!?" My eyes fluttered open to see coach looming over me. "Are you alright Amu!!?" He asked very clearly worried. I shook my head. Which was a horrible idea!!

"No!! My head kind of hurts!!" My voice wavered between my tears. My head was throbbing from the pain. I looked around and held my head, my vision was a little blurry.

Coach frowned and shook his head. "Will someone please take Amu to the nurse!!" He shouted. "I will!" Piped a voice I most definitely did not want to hear at the moment.

Ikuto! I gulped as he picked me up princess style. I blushed immensely. Damn! I'm still not quite over him like I thought I was!!

He carried me away to the nurse. "I-I can walk a little!!" I piped up embarrassedly. He laughed and shook his head. "You get so reckless when your focused." He sighed and looked down at me.

I blushed like a mad women and looked away. "Well she asked for it! She kicked the ball at my face! And she punched me so I had to beat her at something!" I exclaimed. He laughed and I saw the nurses office not to far ahead.

No! I don't want to leave Ikuto yet!! "She punched you!? That's why you have a black eye?!" He laughed and I blushed even more. "sh-shut up!! They Ganged up on me!!" I blurted. He stopped walking and looked down at me.

"They what!? Who!? Why!? Where were you!!? Who were they!!?" He looked seriously pissed and it made me kind of scared. I shrunk into his arms for protection even thought I was in his arms.

"I-it wasn't that serious... Just forget I ever said that!" I looked at him and he started walking again, the death look leaving his face a little. "If that EVER happens again I won't hesitate to kick their ass's!" He gritted his teeth.

I smiled. Ikuto really does like me... "Thank you Ikuto..." I closed my eyes and leaned my head against him. "Huh? For what?!" He asked a bit shocked. I opened my eyes slightly. "For fighting for me... For protecting me."

He smirked. "So I'm not a jerk anymore?" He asked. I laughed. "No... I just... I don't know... I thought you were trying to sabotage me!" I blushed as he erupted in a fit of laughter. "Ahahahahaha!!"