Epilogue

3 Days Later :

Kim

I woke up feeling much better I got out the hospital last night. I took my pain pill so I would be num.

I was actually glad to be home with my family speaking of family. I removed all my clothing and went into the shower. The hot water shot my body and relaxed it.

I heard the shower door opening and in walks a naked Damien into my perfect shower but I'm not tripping.

"Good morning" He said while closing the shower door.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. Our lips finally met. He went from my lips to my neck, sucking on it.

"Goood Morninnnng" I moaned out.

Soon, he picked me up and my leg were wrapped around his waist. We kissed once again and he then shoved himself in me. I laid my head on his shoulder and let him take control.

*

*

*

*

*

*

After our little session I got dressed. Yoga pants and a nike shirt. I went a head and blew out my hair and flat ironed it. I checked the girls room because Gabby usually walks in my room.

I went into her room and she was awake in her bed but just not moving. I went in and picked her up. She didn't show any type of emotion. She just not a morning person.

I placed her down. She walked into our room and into Damien's arms.

"Trader" I said laughing.

I just remembered we have been together for 4 years today. Shit. I went upstairs and into our room.

"Damien baby I got to go" I said.

"Aight baby" He said kissing me.

"It'll be real quick" I said sliding into my rainbows.

I grabbed my car keys and wallet. I got in my car going towards the mall.

I ended up getting a card, ballons, some Jordan's 4's and a Versace t-shirt. I kept everything in my car. So he wouldn't know.

I went inside and he was eating with the girls.

"Where you go" He asked.

"To meet Jaz" I said with a smile.

I went upstairs and into our room. Placing my wallet keys and the dresser. There was a card, Victoria secret box and Michael Kors bag on our bed.

I smiled then went over to it. I opened the card.

"Happy 4 year anniversary baby, I Hope you like your gifts even the one from this morning and we are going out at 7 wear something nice I love you so much!"

I put the card down then went in to Victoria's Secret bag. Cheetah Lingerie. I like. I looked inside the Michael Kors bag. I orange tote with a wallet to match.

I went downstairs and he was watching TV with the girls. I went over to him.

"Thank you baby" I said with a smile then kissed him on his lips.

"You forgot" He asked.

"Nah.. Go check my car" I said lieing only a little.

He smirked then went to the garage.

He came back happy as hell.

"Baby this shirt cost 600 dollars" how'd you get it" He said.

"Minding my business" I said.

"Mhmm okay smart ass" He said laughing.

*

*

*

*

*

The girls were over Damien's mom's house. I just got out the shower. Damien is not here and it is 6:45. I put on my undergarments. Then I went to my closet. I chose a black Michael Kors dress that hugs my curves very tightly. I put on some Red red bottoms. I put on all gold jewelry. I put on some mascara and nude lip stick.

I got a call from Damien telling me he is out side. What? I went downstairs locked the door and came outside. Out side was a a black hummer limo. I locked the door then made my way towards the limo.

"Good evening" The driver said then opened the door.

"Thank you" I said with a smile then made my way inside the limo.

I saw Damien then smiled and kissed him.

"Baby you didn't have to do all this" I said taking the dozen of roses from him.

"You deserve it though" He replied.

I took a good look at him. My baby cleans up nicely. A black button up polo with red horse, jeans and his bred 11s.

"Where are we going" I asked.

"You'll see" He replied.

After driving for what seems hours we arrived at our destination. The driver helped me out. I fixed my dressed then looked around.

We were at this building downtown.

"Come on" Damien said taking me by the hand.

We went into the elevator. I watched the numbers get to twenty. We went down this hallway then Damien opened a door. My jaw dropped and my eyes watered. We were having dinner on the roof top. Houston looked so pretty from up here.

He wiped my tears then kissed me. He pulled out a seat from the table and I sat.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Damien

After eating and talking. I though I should go ahead and pop the question.

"Kim" I asked.

"Yes"

"Baby, I love you... I am about to say gay right now but.. Baby I love you so much, you truly complete me. You were always by my side. You gave me another beautiful daughter. Ma don't cry, you going to make me cry. These 4 years we the best and I wouldn't want to spend it with any other women I want to spend the rest of my life with you soo...." I spoke.

I took out the Jared box. I tensed up a bit. Cause I never did something like this. I took her hand then got on one knee.

"Kimelon Brown do you want to marry me"

Kim

"Yess yesss !!" I said.

He smiled then slid the ring on my finger it was beautiful. He wiped my tears.

"Wooh okay got that over with" He said.

I laughed.

"Ah shut up and kiss me" I said then we shared the most passionate kiss.

"I love you baby" I said.

"I love you too" I replied.

I thought about all the things that happened in my life and what would've happened if I kept hoeing around and thought, Damn.

On the bright side....

I just committed the rest of my life, but hey I dont care. I love Damien with all my heart and I can't wait to be Mrs. Parker.

The End ❤

**

Thanks for all the support. Your voting and commenting it means a lot. You guys are the best. I enjoyed writing this little series just as much as you enjoyed reading it (:

This is over .. for good ! lol

Read some of my other work too!

- Amber ;*