Chapter Eight

Kim*

Im not going to work today my baby doesn't feel good. Gabby.

"Baby you taking Diamond to school right"

"Yeahh"

"Well um its 7:54 and her school starts at 8"

"Oh shit" He said getting up.

I laughed then looked down at Gabby she was sleep with her head on my stomach. She sound horrible, she sounds congested.

"Bye mommmyy" Diamond said peeping in the room.

"Bye baby have a nice day" I said.

"Baby im coming back aight" Damien said coming in and kissing me good bye.

"Alright bye" I replied.

After I heard the door close. I looked down at Gabby and she was sound a sleep. The door bell rung. Who the fuck ringing my shit? I carefully moved Gabby's head off my, got up and made my way towards the door. I opened up and it was Michele friend. The fuck she doing here?

"Hi" I said blankly.

"Is Damien here"

"No why"

Why the fuck se asking about him.

"Ohh you do Michele hair"

"Yeah I do what you need with Damien though"

"Are you his girlfriend or something"

"Im his WIFE, now you about to make me loose my temper I advised you to stop asking me all these damn questions like you the police or something"

Then it came back to me. This bitch was talking about me that day! Damn.

"First of-"

"No bitch I owe your ass an ass whooping I know you came on to my husband Damien"

I said stepping on to the porch because I didn't want Gabby to hear me. This scary bitch backing up. Why? Ahaha!

"Maybe if you were pleasing him here maybe he wouldn't need to go somewhere else"

Thats strike one

"Look Im really not trying to loose my temper"

"I aint got to loose shit bitch"

Thats Strike two!!

"Listen bitch" I said then punched in dead in her nose then she fell onto my porch.

I got on top of her and started pounding here. She tried to fight back, but it didn't work.

"Babyy your going to kill her" Damien said picking me up off her.

"Bae this bitch cane up in our house disrespecting me! You know I dont take that shit lightly and my child is trying to sleep. She picked the wrong day for real!" I said.

I looked down and I beat her badly. Damn.

"Baby I think she is hurt" He said laughing.

"Fuck yall" She said in a cranky voice trying to get up.

"Bae just call some of your dudes to get her and take her to the warehouse and kill her cause I dont want anymore problems"

"Alright baby" He said calling his dudes.

5 minutes later they were picking her up and taking her.

"Kill her" As they drove off.

"If you haven't already baby" Damien said laughing as we went back inside.

I went upstairs and Gabby was up. Her nose was running and she was coughing.

"Momma" She said sound like she was about to cry.

My baby does not like being sick.

"Whea you go"

"Mommy had some company"

"Oh" She said then extended her hands for me to pick her up.

I picked her up then went downstairs.

"Baby you want to take Gabby to the doctor" Damien asked.

"No bae its just a cold"

"Oh alright" He said taking her from me so I can get her Benadryl.

"Baby open your mouth."

Trying to get her to take this medicine is hell!

"No momma no" She replied.

"It taste likes grapes"

She opened her mouth. Got her! But it do taste like Grapes! She made the nastiest face ever, but it was cute though. I went upstairs to get some rest.

Damien*

After Kim went upstairs it was just Gabby and I.

"What you want to watch baby girl?

"Spwonge bob" She said sniffing.

I hate when my babies are sick they seem so helpless. I turned to sponge bob. She laid her head on my chest than began watching soon she went to sleep. Such a daddy's girl. I kissed her cheek then turned off the tv. I think I will take me a nap too. My phone began to vibrate. It was a text from John.

John : we got an out of state mission that will prolly last about 2 weeks you up for it son.

Me : u know it!

John : ill give you the details later today lets say around 10.

Me : aight.

2 week mission. I wonder how Kim gone feel about that?

**

Sorry I haven't really updated ive had writer's block but its alll good noww lol (:

Vote // Comment :*