Chapter Twenty

hiya guys, um thank you for all the votes and comment it is greatly appreciated. Honestly it motivates me the write more ;*

Kim

I woke up. Its saturday I don't have anything to do. So I got up put on some shorts and switched from a tank top to one of Damien's t-shirt. I began to clean the house. Vacuming all that shit. After about 2 hors of cleaning I made my way upstairs and everybody was still sleep. So why not have some me time!

I did my hygiene and flat ironed my hair. My phone began to ring.

"Hello"

"Hey Kim"

Who is this?

"David remember me we use to fuck like all the time in highschool you went ghost on me"

My mouth dropped. How the fuck this nigga get my number.

"Why did you call" I asked.

"What you mean, I want to chill just like old times"

He calls that shit chilling. I really don't like when people just up and pop in my life. If I don't talk to you, it is for a reason. He oblviosly needs to realize I dont fuck with him no more it been like 4 years.

"Its been 4 years David"

"What you trying to say"

"Im not like that anymore.. and plus im happily taken and have kids"

"oh so you a house wife now huh"

"yup and I dont think my boyfriend would like you calling"

"fuck him"

"I have"

I said happily.

"look I have to go"

"Aight.."

David

See what Kim and her fuck ass boyfriend don't know is that Alex was my sister and would kill over that girl. Yes Kill. Either Kim or her boyfriend got to go shit somebody got to. I know where they live and all. Kim want to really get smart with me she just don't know what is instore for her.

Kim

I figured I would pamper myself today. I got my nails done and my hair. I did alittle shopping and got everyone something. I figured I would go by my mom. I pulled into the parking lot of her building and got out. I kept it simple today. Baige shorts, blue peplum shirt and gold strappy sandals. I got out and locked my car cause this is not a neighborhood I would leave my car unlocked.

I walked up the stairs and down the hall to her apartment. I kncked on the door. I dont really know what to expect from her right now. I heard the door unlocking then it opened. My mother looked horrible as fuck.

"Hey Kim" She said with the blunt in her mouth.

"Hey ma" I said with a fake smile walking in.

I saw empty liqor bottle and her apartment was too smokey. I didn't want to even breath.

"Whats up" She asked.

I didn't even want to sit on the couch it looked as if it has been through hell and back.

"Since when you start smoking" I asked.

She use to talk all this shit about how it is nasty and she will never do it.

"Stressed baby im stressed" She said as tears formed in her eyes.

"I did so much wrong in my life and I feel it coming back to me" She continued.

She right. I feel for her right now.

"Well mama you can't live in the past what is done is done there isn't shit you can do about it" I said trying to make her feel better.

She took a puff from the blunt and blew out the smoke like a pro.

"You sure you just started smoking" I said.

She laughed then it soon turned into a cough. Damn.

"Baby I need help"

"you have to help your self before anyone can" I said honestly

"Baby look at me" She said serioudsly.

"Im sorry for not being there for you I know you lost your virginity when you were 14 shit, I saw all the signs I know you fucked every other weekend. Im sorry for being the reason your dad left"

Those word made me froze. I felt like my life had just replayed in my head. She was the reason. It is too late now shit has been done.

"I-I forgive you" I replied about to cry.

Crying isn't really my thing.

"Look mama imma go" I said heading towards the door.

"I love you Kimelon" She said in a graspy voice.

"I... I love you too mom" I said with all honestly and made my way towards my car.

In this life you can't hold grudges you have to forgive. Or else you would carry that grudge with you everywhere and that is too much.

"Kim" I heard a voice say.

Who could I possibly know that lives over here. I turned around and David was running up to me.

"Hi I have to go" I said awkwardly.

I felt him starring, hard. Real hard. Burning two holes in me.

"This gone take a quick minute" He said motioning me to come his way.

I followed and we ended up at his apartment.

"Why are we-" I cut off by a pain in my head.

Everything went black.

David

I had to hit Kim to knock her unconscious for a bit. I don't know exactly what I will do to her right now. I picked Kim up and put her in my room. I locked the door on the outside just incase she has the runs.

Damien

I woke up and Kim wasn't here I check my phone and she has texted me.

Kim : Hey baby, your sleep so im about to go run some errands then possibly go to my mother's house.

Gabby and Diamond walked in and hopped on the bed.

"Where is mommy" Gabby said like she is about to cry.

"Mommy had to go somewhere now come on and lets find something to eat" I said picking Gabby up and motioning for Diamond to come.

*

*

*

*

*

*

The girls were eating some ravioli and I worried as hell where can Kim be. I called. I heard something ringing in the kitchen and sure don't have a house phone. I went into the kitchen and Kim phone was laying there. Fuck. My baby could be any where.

I went and unlocked her phone. I went to her messages. Saw nothing. Then I went to her phone calls. There was a number she didn't save and Kim saves all her number. I called the number but off my phone.

"Hello" A nigga answered oh hello no!

"Aye do you have Kim"

"Oh this must be her fuck as boyfriend how you get my number? My nigga did you research"

Wait this voice sounds familiar.

"Shut the fuck up what you do to her"

"Nothing.... Damn"

He hung up. I call one of my niggas so they could trace his number. I called up my mom to come and watch the girls. I grabbed two of my guns an put on all black leaving quickly. I didn't want my girls to see me like this.

**

Im already working on the next chapter but ...

COMMENT : VOTE !