Chapter One

2 Years Later-

Kim*

Nothing has really been happening everything has been good. Its crazy how Gabby is 2 now. Diamond is 7 now that crazy as hell and Damien? He same ole trying to be a thug and shit.

"Aye baby I have to go"

"Its 11:30 Damien" I said back.

"A problem came up"

"Mhmm"

Damien*

I got in my car and made my way towards the club. I know what your thinking why he lie? I just need sometime to myself. Tremell & Landas coming too. Landas is a cool nigga we met about a year ago. Kim know him. They went to the same middle school some shit like that. We walked in the club fresh as fuck. I turned around and the girl was already grinding on Landas.

Aha I began to laugh when this girl came up to me.

"Hey Damien is that you" She asked.

Who the fuck is this. I took a closer look. Then looked her up and down. Oh shit.

"Alex" I questioned

"Yup thats me how you been" She asked giving me a tight. Very tight hug.

Alex and I use to mess around back in high school. I had feelings for her though. Plus, shawty bad as hell.

"Im good shit, just living you" I said with a chuckle.

"Aha im good also want to take this conversation back to my place" She asked.

"Yeah sure lemme tell my dudes ill see them later" I said.

Yeah I said yes because Alex know the fucking deal she aint about to try shit.

1 hour later

"Fuck Me Damien" She said as she came into my lap.

"Hell no I have a girlfriend and children"

"Only for tonight I wont tell anyone" She said as she took off my shirt.

She began to plant kisses on my stomach leading to my middle. She unzipped my pants and saw my hard middle. She smirked then took all of it in her mouth. Shit!!

Kim*

I got up from bed did my hygiene them put on some legging and one of Damien's t-shirts. I went downstairs and made then girl breakfast. Diamond came down.

"Good morning mommy where is daddy"

"Good morning baby and I wish I could tell you" I replied.

I honestly wish I could tell her. I finished cooking then made both Diamond and Gabby plates. Diamond came in the kitchen and began to eat. I went up stairs and Gabby was still sleep. I went over to here bed and began to wake up.

"Momma noooo" She said.

"Come on baby I made breakfast"

"Wokay"

I picked her up then cane back downstairs and put her in her highchair and put her plate infront her. She knocked her sleepiness off and ate. My baby. I check my phone and still no Damien and its going on 10, where his ass be. I called Mell. No answer. Then I called Landas.

"Landas"

"Hey ma whats up"

"Um have you heard from Damien"

"Nah we were yall at the club and he left"

I sighed.

"The fuck club Im not even worried though"

He laughed.

"Aye imma come over"

"Alright see you"

I hung up then went back into the kitchen. Gabby was signaling me to pick her up which I did. With my other free hand I got both plates and put them in the sink.

"Why cant you pick me up" Diamond said then crossed her arms.

She is jealous. Its kind of cute.

"She is smaller than you baby" I went over there and kissed her on the cheek multiple times she smiled and laughed.

The door bell rung. Landas is here.

"Hey Landas" I said opening the door.

I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Kim" He said then sat on the couch.

He grabbed Gabby out my arms and sat her on his lap. She laid on his chest. Awh.

"Landas so I called Damien and he has not answered" I said I am beginning to get worried.

"Wow Lemme call him" Landas said getting out his phone.

He put it on speaker and Damien answered! The fuck!

"Mmm whats up my dude"

"Ay dude where you at" Landas signaled me the be quiet.

"I went to shawty's house last night"

"Who my nigga"

"Alex we accidently fucked"

"The fuck is wrong with you Damien you dirty as hell" I said going up stairs.

How could he. I slammed the door and cried in bed.

Landas*

"Shittttt was that Kim"

"Mhmm"

"Shit im fucked"

**

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK !! (:

This book about to be the ishhhhh lol

Comment Vote !!

- Amberr (: