Chapter Eightteen

Damien *

"Nigga what the fuck do you have to say for yourself before I shoot ya brains out"

I took Kim's dad to the warehouse. Tied him up and all. Plus, I wanted to kill him personally.

He laughed.

"Can we have a conversation first" He said.

"Sure" I said but kept the gun at his head.

"You Know I honestly didn't want her and neither did her mom.... I decided to come around when she was 2 Her mom began to fuck other niggas and do hoe type stuff thats when I left" He said.

"Okay.... Why you leave Kim and why did you want her dead"

"I dont know I left because I just simply wasn't ready to raise a family"

"Why didn't you leave before.. Why when she was 14'

"I didn't leave before because I though I could do it and I want her dead because I just simply do.. I have no fucking reason"

After that I shot him point black in his head. Like he is fucking sick. His pussy ass. Kim has been through so much I will take my baby out one of these days. She deserves it.

After work I went home took a shower then crawled into bed.

*

*

*

*

I woke to the smell of food. Kim must be cooking breakfast. Yesssss. Niggas hungry as hell. I got up brush my teeth and wash my face. I woke put on a nike shirt and sweat pants. Then made my way to the kitchen.

Shit I just remembered Diamond going to her Grandmas house today. Not shit better happen to my baby. 3 time she has gotten hurt at the lady's house.

"Good morning baby" I said as Kim made Gabby bottle.

I felt her tense up.

Kim*

Damien's touch always makes me tense up. I love it.

"Where are the girls" he asked as he made himself a plate.

"In the dinning room eating waiting for their juice" I said.

He ate a piece of sausage then smirked at me. I saw the lust in his eyes. He made his way towards me. He put his arms around me.

"Not right now babe" I said

His face expression changed.

"You dont want to show yo man no love" He said putting his hand up.

I laughed.

"Not right now" I said.

I kissed him. Then went into the dinning room to tend to the girls need.

*

*

*

*

For some reason I just didn't want to do hair anymore. I wasn't feeling it. Jaz said I should try to do something with my license though. I want to but right now im just not feeling it. Good thing the shop owner feels me and said I can come back anytime I want. I must be one of the best in their then.

I decided to go spend some time with my cousin Angela, Johns daughter. We met at Apple bees. I brought along Gabby because Diamond was visiting her Grandma. Which im not so happy about. Anyways.

"Hey Angela I missed you" I said as I got to the table.

"Kim girl I missed you too! You look all grown and shit and is that Gabss" She said.

"Yes this is her" I said

"Last time I saw her he was like a week old" She said tickling her.

Gabby smiled then rested her head on me she isn't quite feeling good today. Her allergies, again.

"What has been going on girl" I said.

"Well I moved out and find a guy"

"What guy" I asked.

"Landas" She said.

"Oh shit I love him thats like my bestriend awhhhhhh" I said.

I really am happy for then. Landas is such a great dude. I love that nigga. Angela is a sweet girl just dont get on her bad side. They will make a perfect couple!

"Im glad to hear that" She laughed.

"How are you and Damien" She said.

"We are good" I said while smiling.

"Is someone blushing?! The nigga aint even here and you blushing damn" She said with a laugh.

I mean I am in love with him. So like he makes me feel all bubbly inside.

"I mean what can I say" I said while smiling

"Wait where is baby D" She asked while putting a fry in her mouth.

"With her grandma" I said then rolled my eyes.

"Everytime she go with her other family some shit end up happening"

She is right 1st time she broke her leg. 2nd time she had to get stitches for cutting herself. 3rd time she had a big ass scratch on her face.

"Exactly but Damien ass gone learn, why can't they come to our house to see her.. talking about they dont like me"

Shit got me feeling some type way.

"Thats bullshit" She replied.

"Exactly but I aint worried" I said shrugging then feeding Gabby some food.

*

*

*

*

When I got home no one was home. So Gabby and I got into our PJ's and chilled out watching Spongebob.

I heard the door opening and Damien came through the door with Diamond in his hands.

"What happened this time" I said.

"Nothing.." he replied.

"What they aint try to ki- I mean hurt her again" I said.

"Nah But im not letting her go over their no more"

"Why" I asked.

"1 her grandma wasn't their 2 her son was their and I dont trust that nigga"

"Oh.." I said getting up so I could put Gabby in her bed.

Why the fuck who gone ask for her to come over and then once she is there abandon her. That is truly fucked up.

**

Im trying to make long chapters ! Lol