Chapter Nine

Couple of days later :

Damien*

We are now in Texas its like in the middle of no where. Well thats what it feels like. We been down here for about 2 days John just wanted us to stay lowkey. We all met in some warehouse.

"Aye stop all that damn talking" John yelled.

Damn. Aha!

"Okay so these niggas are looking for us"

"What niggas" Markus asked.

"The mexicans. Damn!" He said.

"Ohhhh" I everyone said.

"So my strategy is take all then out before they take us out and I want the leader, Lorenzo he owes me money"

"Do you know where there trap house at or there warehouse" Mell asked out of curiosity.

"Yes I do. They have a warehouse and some buddies of mines said they meet around 1am" John said.

"So are yall up for this"

"Yeahh" Everysaid.

"My niggas" John said then walked out.

"John"

"Yeah" He said turning around.

"It we doing this tomorrow then why 2 weeks"

"You never know what could happen"

True. Damn. We got back to the hotel. I put on my polo pajamas and flopped on the bed. I looked at my phone and Kim has been trying to call. Let me call my baby back. Matter of fact Im a facetime her. Connecting.

"Bae where you at" I said because it was dark.

"Right here" She said cutting on a light.

She was in our room. She smiled. Then I couldn't help but smile.

"Where the girls" I asked.

"I just put them to bed they were asking about you again"

See, I hate being away from my family. I didn't see them go to bed last night and now tonight. Ugh.

"Ugh" I said with a sigh.

"Baby I hope my uncle don't got yall doing something crazy"

"Now you now his crazy ass do" I said with a chuckle.

"But its nothing" I spoke again.

"Alright, but imma go to bed.. Good night baby I love you"

"I love you more"

Call Ended. I miss her already. I called my mom then finally went to bed.

Kim*

I woke up then I felt a small person to my right. It was Diamond. I let her be and went to the bathroom. I took care of my hygiene. I put on some ripped light jeans and a red polo with a blue horse. I put my hair in a pony tail. I went downstairs and began making breakfast. French toast, eggs and bacon it is! Jaz called me in the middle of my cooking. She is coming later on.

"Good morning mommyy" Diamond said.

"Hey baby where is your sister" I asked.

"She is sleep" She replied.

I went upstairs and into her room. I picked her up. Her nose is running. I though she gotten over this cold.

"Momma I ont feel good" She said rubbing her nose.

I went into the bathroom and wiped her nose then washed her face.

"Ahh I know baby"

I think Im a just take her to their pediatrician.

"You hungry" I asked.

She nodded her head yes. We went downstairs. Diamond is already at the table. She ready to eat. I put Gabby down in her high chair. I made them both plates then put it in front of them. I got a cup of orange juice for Diamond and I put milk in Gabby's sippie cup. I made myself a plate then sat down and ate. I helped Gabby eat every so often. I looked at my phone Damien called. I called back.

"Good morning baby" He said.

I put it on speaker.

"Good morning bae"

"Daddys on the phone" I said notifying the girls.

"Heyyy Daddy" Diamond said.

"Dadddaaaa" Gabby said.

I smiled, for some reason I have a bad feeling about this mission. Ugh.

**

Im in a good mood ! Lol

Vote // Comment // Follow meee :*