Chapter Ten

Damien*

We all dressed in all black with our bullet proof vest. I put on my ski mask. Im ready. We loaded the van then began to drive out to the Mexicans warehouse. John said its about 10 dudes so thats not bad at all cause it like 20-25 of us. Out number then niggas.

"Okay so we are going to be behind the building. When they come out fire at any one who doesn't have a ski mask on... Kill those niggas" I said.

"Yall ready... God bless" I said.

Im ready. Lord I hope I make it out alive. The guys in my van snuck around the back until they gave the signal that they were coming. My heart beat so fast. Im so anxious. I held the grip tighter on my gun. Markus gave the signal. We ran to the front of the bluilder. We shit every Mexican that came out. Once someone found out we were shooting. I heard shots they were giving off.

While they rest of my dudes where shooting and laying the Mexicans out and dodged for the building so I could get Lorenzo. After killing all the Mexicans and looking through the warehouse I couldn't find him. The fuck he at. I started opened door. The I felt a tap on my should. Lorenzo had the gun aiming at my head. I pulled mines out and aimed it at him. Shit if im going you going with me. As soon as I knew it I heard shots shit. Lorenzo fell.

"Aye someone get this fat nigga up" I said.

I checked his pulse. He is dead damn.

"Aye get out of here light this shit on fire" I said running out someone poured gasoline on the place and lit a match.

We drove out quickly leaving no trace of us being there. While driving back to the hotel I felt light headed and dizzy.

"Aye Damien" I heard someone say.

"My nigga you good" Another voice said.

Then darkness suddenly took over my sight.

Kim*

I have been trying to call Damien all this morning and last night. I am starting to get worried. I called my uncle and Tremell no answer! Gabby has an appointment. I really want to know whats wrong with my baby. I dropped Diamond off at school and made my way towards the pediatrician.

I got out and got Gabby out pput her in my arms shut the door then walked in. In signed her in then waited.

"Gabriella Parker"

I stood up then followed her.

"Hi whats the problem" The nurse asked as we entered the room.

"Ok well she has had a cold for 2 weeks I just would like to see if it is anymore than that" I placed Gabby on the bed.

"Alright well let me check her up then I will give the results to the doctor and he will come speak to you"

"Okay" I replied with a smile.

*

*

*

*

*

The doctor walked in.

"Hi" He said.

"Hey Gabriella not feeling so well are you"

She shook her head.

"Well I know what is wrong"

"Was wong" She replied.

"You have allergies"

"Ohh okayy" I replied.

"Colds are not really common in March" He replied.

"I will give you a prescription for her and if that doesn't go well then let me know alright have a nice day" He said while handing me the papers.

"Come on baby lets go home" I said then picking her up.

I tried to call Damien again no answer. I worried like fuck now!

**

Does anyone know what happened to Damien?!

Vote // Comment :*

Feed back is greatttt!