Chapter Five

Kim*

I woke up and took care of my hygiene. I went back into the room and no Damien. I called him.

"Hello"

"Damien where the fuck are you"

"Damn oh shit im on my way"

"What where are you"

"He is with me bitch"I heard a female voice say then hang up.

Oh hell no! Wait till Damien gets his ass here. The hoe had a nerve to call me a bitch. The fuck is wrong with her and him!

Damien*

I raced home. I can't believe I just let that happen. Damn. I opened then door and their Kim was waiting on me.

"Get your ass outside so we can talk" She said.

I went outside.

"Before you say anything Im sorry"

"Thats bullshit Damien"

I felt a hard slap against my face I guess I deserved that. I held my face. She just shook her head.

"I cant believe you" Her eyes became glossy.

"Baby im really sorry"

"Save it Damien" She said then Sniffed.

"Diamond, Gabby and I are going"

Yeah. Kim is one of Diamond's Legal guardians.

"Damien you dont deserve me I thought I would be the one to fuck up"

I couldn't say anything to. This is my fault big time.

Kim*

I got some of the girls clothes and put them in my car. I just need sometime to think and get my mind away from all this. Like how could he and then this bitch gone call me out my name.

The girls were already in the car. I walked downstairs.

"Bye Damien I hope she was fucking worth it"

I left and got in my car and made my way to my mothers house. Good thing they were both sleep. I got out my key an opened then door. First I bought Gabby then I bought Diamond in and took them to the guess room. I sat down in the living and just started thinking. Then Tim called me.

Damien*

I called Mel and Landas telling them to come over. They both came.

"Yall what Imma do"

"Shit you fucked" Mell said.

"Well if you wiling to throw away your relationship of 3 years then you dont deserve her my dude"

I dropped my head in shame this is just not like Alex to just pop up in my life. Then try to thrown herself at me. Something isn't right.

"Aye whats the name of the nigga that stole our shit" I asked.

"Umm I think Tim" Mell replied.

I nodded my head.

**

Dont hate me lol everything is going to get better !

Quick, short update !

Feedback (: