Chapter Eleven

Kim*

I took off work again. Still aint heard from Damien. The fuck. I did my hygiene thing. I put on a red sun dress with a sleeveless jean jacket. I put on my cheetah sandals and grabbed my gold Michael Kors. I check on Diamond she had her uniform on, she ready. I gave a Gabby a bath before I did my hygiene.

I put Gabby on some black legging with white hearts, a blue t-shirt, with her blue flats. I packed everyone in the car and left. First we are stopping by Bojangles to get some breakfast. I gave them both bo-rounds. We arrived at Diamond's school. I pulled up infront.

"Bye baby have a good day at school ok i love you" I said while blowing a kiss.

"Bwee" Gabby said.

"I love you too mommy" She said then shut the door.

I watched her as she went in. We the door shut I pulled off. Im going to CVS now. I got her medicine. Now we can go back home. I gave her, her medicine then laid her down. Well she wanted to lay with me.

"Mommy i won go to sweep" She said while rubbing her eyes laying her head on my chest.

"Alright baby, you can" I said as I pulled the cover over the both of us.

I called Damien. No answer. What the fuck. I call again. Its answered like on the last ring.

"Hello" A voice said.

"Baby" I said in a low voice.

"Kim this is John"

"Oh hey Uncle John where the fuck is Damien im about to go crazy"

"Umm"

"Umm what tell dammit!"

"He got shot"

"The fuck where at where he at tell me!"

"He is doing fine were actually on the way back there and he got shot in his arm"

"Why the fuck yall just telling me this shit now"

"Cause we didnt want you to worry"

"Bullshit"

I hung up. I just hope my baby is okay.

Damien*

We were waiting for our flight. I really didn't want to tell Kim cause I would have to hear her mouth. I will deal with it at home. Yeah, I got shot that night. A nigga didn't even know. I lost some blood so they said I passed out. They had to run a couple of test on me to get out. Now I have a casts on my lower arm that I have to wear for a week and I have to take some fucking pills, I don't know of. We finally got into town. My nigga Landas dropped off at home. I waked to the door. Brace yourself Damien. I got out my key and unlocked the door.

I went upstairs to our room. I put my bag in the closet ill unpack later. Gabby and Kim was sleep. Gabby was in Kim arms and lap. I climbed in bed beside them and got comfortable soon drifting off to sleep.

Kim*

I woke up to an empty bed. Gabby must have got down. I got up. Then I yawned. I got up then went to the bathroom. After using the bathroom I saw Damien.

"Hey Baby" He said with a smile opening up his arms.

"When yo ass get here and where Gabby and Treasure" I spat back.

"Like 4 hours ago, I didn't want to wake you and downstairs eating I got the some Mc Donalds" He said smiling.

"Okayy, well... Baby how are you and how is your arm" I said sitting on his lap and pointing to his arm.

"Baby I am fine trust me" He replied resting his head on my shoulder.

I rubbed his back with my hand. He turned my face towards his with his finger. We began to kiss more like make out.

"Quickie" He asked jerking away from the kiss.

We haven't had sex in a while. It always seems to get interrupted hopefully not this time. I nodded my head agreeing to his question. With out time waisted he pulled my short and panties down. Then began to put his shorts and boxers off exposing his large hard middle. He smirked.

"Lay down" I commanded.

He did as he was told. I got on top and began to ride him. I bent down and began kissing him while picking up my pace. He moaned in between our kisses. There was a knock. We both jumped.

"Mommaaa Daddaaa" Gabby said.

"Baby its Gabby" I whispered.

"Ughh" He said then laughed.

"Another quickie ruined" He said.

I laughed.

"Coming baby" I said as I pulled up my panties and shorts.

Damien went into the bathroom laughing.

"Yes baby" I said as I opened the door.