"Wow, I didn't know you guys have kissed. That's cute, but yeah, sure come on over, just whatever you hear him say tonight you can't ask him about when he's sober, he won't even remember you coming over" I told him seriously.

"Okay, that's fine. Just text me your address from his phone."

"Okay, see you soon" 

"Okay, bye"

//\\//\\

Alex is standing in my room, dancing to nothing. I start laughing. He can't dance to save his life. 

"Alex, come here" he dances his way over to me. 

"W-What, I-I was dancing" he slurs. 

"I know but I wanted to tell you something" he looks amazed as he nods his head. God he is so drunk. 

 "You're going to tell me a secret?" He asked surprised. 

"Yeah, come here." I say as he scoots closer to me. 

"Someone is coming over to see you." He gasped. 

"What? Who? Are they cute?" He laughs. 

"Yes Alex, it's Jacky, he's coming over" I say as if I'm talking to a toddler. He gaped at me "What? No! I have to change! He can't see me all nasty and loungy! I need to look good for him!" He exclaims as he tries to jump off my bed but slips and hits the floor, it seems like the fall didn't even affect him because he's going through his drawer finding jeans and a different sweatshirt, and runs off to the bathroom. I broke out in laughter, he can't deny that he likes him anymore.

I should probably go brush my hair. I get up and walk to the bathroom that Alex is in. 

"Alex are you decent?" I hear him hum and I open the door. He's brushing his teeth with my tooth brush! 

"Alex! That's my toothbrush!" I exclaim. He takes the brush out of his mouth and looks at it. He looks at me and shrugs his shoulders, and puts it back in his mouth. I swear, this kid is a damn disaster when he's drunk.

Alex was finished about 5 minutes later and he still smell's of alcohol. After about 5 minute of picking up my room and taking the alcohol trunk back down. I hear a knock at the door. 

"Alex, Jacky is here" he looks at me and stays still. So I decide I'd go get the door.

I open the door and Jack is standing in there looking awkward. 

"Hey, come on in. He's upstairs in my room"  I say before we make our way upstairs. I stop him before we get to my room, he looks at me questioningly.

 "Look, I know Alex likes you a lot. But what you hear him say tonight does not leave my room, only reason I know anything is because he got drunk last year and spilled his heart out to me, but whatever he says, you can't ask him about, mention to anyone, or take care of it for yourself. This is serious, okay?" He nods his head, looking a little apprehensive. 

"Of course, I wouldn't do that." I nod and take him in my room. I knock on my door, and I see Alex trying to turn the TV back on. 

"Alex, Jack is here" he turns around and sees Jack and runs and jumps on him. 

"J-jacky! You came! I thought you hated me" Jack just laughs and stands there with Alex literally holding onto him. 

"Lex I could never hate you." Alex peels himself off of Jack and goes over and grabs another bottle of vodka, 

"Really Alex? Another bottle of vodka?" I ask he just smiles really wide and nods his head. He pops the bottle top and takes 3 big gulps. I just look at Jack and say