"Why." I said flatly.

"Well when he was human, He ripped his eyes out." Ben said spinning around.

"Why?- You know what. Nevermind." I said.

"Wait... Human?" I asked.

"Yup." Ben nodded.

"So.. are you guys like... demons?" I asked standing back up.

"Well, no. But its a little hard to explain."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

I took a look around his room, "So.. why am I here?" I asked.

"Well, When you guys freaked out we had to bring you here. And you were both stupid and looked at Slendy so he hypothesized you two to sleep." Ben said laughing.

I scoffed. Crossing my arms. "I am not stupid."

"Eh." Ben shurgged.

"Wheres Becca?" I asked.

"In Slendys room. Like you're in here." He said.

"Bring her in here." I demanded.

"Jeez ok." He said stepping out.

BEN'S POV

I walked down the mansion hall. I was excited to finally see Becca, and spend time with her. Especially since she would have to stay here.

"How's the human?" Eyeless Jack (Jack) Said tossing his hair.

"She's nice." I said.

"It would be a shame if.. A kidney were to appear missing." Jack teased.

"Jack No. Theres plenty of Humans out there, Leave these two alone." I said,

Jack laughed. "I know, little man, I'll leave them alone." He said going back to his video game, Oh how I wanted to make him mad and hack him, but I had something to do.

I started my way to Slendys room, passing him up in the kitchen.

"Evening, Slender." I waved.

"Evening, Drowned." He said going back to his newspaper.

I finally got to his room and opened the door, with, Becca immediately running out crying. I pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair.

"Shhh its ok, I'm here now." I whispered, as she calmed down.

"W-where am I?!" she screamed.

"Shh, you're in Slendermans mansion, But I promise none of us will hurt you, and if they do, they'll answer to me." I said, pointing to myself with my thumb.

She sniffled.

"C'mon Dawn wants you."

She smiled, knowing Dawn was ok too. I led her up to my room, her getting a smirk from both, Jeff, and Slendy. "Jeffrey, don't even, you've already almost killed her." Jeff looked down and fumbled with my showlace.

I grabbed Beccas hand, now leading her again. "And here's my room." I said opening the door.

"Holy shit." She said looking at all my equipment.

Dawn squealed, hugging Becca.

"Ohmigosh I thought you were dead!" Becca said

"I thought you were too!" Dawn said.

They talked girling stuff for like an hour, causally bring me into the conversation. Jeff came in and pulled Dawn away, Because Slendy had some 'Questions' for her. Before she left I smiled to her as she giggled back.

"Oooo, You liker her." Becca teased.

"Do not." Ben stuck his tounge out.

"Do too." she said sticking her tounge out back at me.

"How would you even know"

"I can tell"

"How?"

"The way you interact." Becca Giggled.

She still hadn't said anything about the me now... Its almost as if she was perfectly fine with it.

"So I guess if I asked if she had a boyfriend that would give it away." I blushed hard, finding the ground far more interesting then ever.

Becca squealed picking me up into a hug

"You have to tell her!" She said.

"I- I can't." I replied. She's already terrified of me. And Hello, she thinks I'm gonna kill her, plus she's already said how my eyes were weird and stuff. Its not my fault.

"She doesn't like me back."

"We can change that." Becca winked, kissing my cheek. I smiled at how positive she always was.

"What's the plan." I said Sitting her onto my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, sorry for all the conversations. But deal with It. ;)

Jk, But hoped you liked this chapter.

Vote. Comment. Read. Share. ^.^

Update soon.

xx