Chapter 1

Note to all readers: This is not a copy of the popular Harry Styles fanfic. This fanfic is made of my own ideas! The only thing that's the same is the title and the bad boy look in the lead male. I repeat not a copy! None of the events in this story are the same! All rights reserved this fanfic belongs to me. This is the work of fanfic none of it is true

EDITED

"Are you sure you'll be getting home alright? I can always walk with you, I don't mind." Anna grabbed my shoulder as I turned around with a smile.

"I'll be fine," I assured her.

"That's what they all say. You don't know how many people have been murdered, stabbed, knocked out, rap-"

"Anna! I'll be fine! My house isn't that far away!" I laughed it off as she scrunched up her eyebrows. She was always overreacting over the smallest things.

"Be safe and call me when you get home. Please don't forget to do that Lana." She grabbed me arm and squezzed it making sure I wouldn't forget. "Bye Lana." I waved my hand and left. I headed down the vacant street; wrapping my scarf around my neck as the chilly evening air seeped into my uncovered skin. I buried my hands in my pockets and looked down; preventing the cold from touching my eyes. I went down street by street approaching my house slowly.

I looked up at the upcoming street signs quickly recognizing my street coming up. It was getting colder as the time got later and the evening got darker. The street lights were already on and for that I was grateful for. I approached the next neighborhood and hesitantly entered. None of the streetlights were on and it was quiet too quiet. You couldn't even hear the crickets singing in the bushes or the faint sound of a television coming from the nearby houses.

I picked up my walking pace and hurried to get out of this neighborhood. It was making me feel unwanted and very uncomfortable. I heard the faint sound of a car's engine. I looked behind me and saw a pair of headlights getting closer and closer as an old Jeep came down the street. I looked away and ignored it. Hopefully it would just pass by quickly. I let out a relieved sigh as it passed me and turned into a driveway. I walked quickly down the street once more.

"Hey there beautiful, what are you doing outside at this time?" A voice slurred in front of me. I looked up and saw four men leaning against the car that just past me. They all had a deadly smirk plastered on their lips.

"I-I was j-just," I stuttered out, one approached me. He stood right in front of me while his friends crowded around me.

"You were just what? Would you like some help sweetheart?" He breathed into my face with his putrid alcohol infested breath. I stepped back; bumping into the chest of his friend. I was surrounded.

"I'm just going to go," I breathed out and quickly tried to dart between two of them.

"That's where you are wrong sweetheart," before I could comprehend what was happening he grasped my hand and pulled me towards him. I screamed with everything I had in me. The shriek echoed into the streets followed by a smack as he slapped my cheek. I cried out, but he was prepared for that. He covered my mouth with his hand and stared into my eyes.

"Shhhh. We wouldn't want anybody to hear us. We can't have fun then!" He laughed and dragged me squirming towards the back of his house. His friends followed behind. I struggled and tried to kick, he had me in a hold where it wasn't possible for me to even move.

"Carl you might want to hold her while I get my work done on her, this one is feisty just the way I like them." I was pushed into a wall my wrists were held up and pushed with a rough force into the brick wall. A body was pressed up behind my own. A pair of dirty hands reached out in front of me to unbutton my coat. Tears streamed down my cheeks as they started removing clothing by clothing until I was in my jeans and camisole.