Chapter 58

Martina's POV

I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried. I'd barely gotten two hours, I guess I was just excited, I mean I was getting married in two days, marrying the lump of snoring shit beside me and I couldn't wait. I got to listen to him snore for the rest of my life and that made me happy.

I got up quietly and had a shower, I mean I was awake in a beautiful place, I might as well make the most of it. I kissed Brian on the forehead telling him what I was doing, he groaned at me and I left the room smiling. I was marrying him.

I went downstairs to the café and grabbed a coffee, grabbing a map and sitting down. I wanted to plan what we could do for the next few days and as I started looking someone pulled out a chair and sat down, I looked up and saw a very exhausted Lana looking back at me.

She was in a bad mood, her and Matt were still fighting and I didn't care what she said or how many times she said it, they had not broken up. I knew that when the time came and they had a fight it would be a doozy and I also knew that this would be the first of many fights they'd have, but they were crazy about each other, it was so obvious. Or so I thought.

I wasn't sure what to think when Courtney showed up, and the way she was talking, it was like she thought we were expecting her and I was a little confused, well that was until she said Matthew had invited her. Surely he hadn't.

Lana looked devastated and we both sat there listening to Courtney go on as the other's arrived. I was more than glad to see Brian and he came over, raising his eyebrows at me.

"What the fuck?" He whispered.

I shrugged. "Um apparently Matt invited her."

"Well fuck." He hissed. "What does Lana think?"

I looked over to where Lana was sitting and she was gone. I glanced around but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"He wouldn't have would he?" I hissed back and Brian just shrugged at me.

"I won't say too much." Courtney was telling everybody. "But there could be two weddings this week."

Oh that was it, I'd heard enough.

I stood up. "I'll be back." I said to Brian and I marched over to the elevator and got in.

I stepped out on the floor I wanted and marched down the hall to the door I wanted. I didn't knock, I belted the fuck out of the door.

"Ugh what." Matt called from inside and I heard a thump.

"Open the fucking door." I yelled. At this point I didn't care who fucking heard me.

"Fuck." He called from inside. "Hang on."

I stood there until finally the door opened and he stood there, looking confused. Obviously I'd woken him up and I was glad he could sleep so well while poor Lana got none.

"You know Courtney's downstairs right?" I snapped.

"What?" He asked, scratching his chest and looking confused.

"I said." I spat. "Courtney's downstairs, apparently you invited her, you might be getting married."

"What?" He said again and I wanted to slap him.

"I fucking said Courtney's here you fucking idiot." I yelled. "Did you invite her?"

"What? No." He said. "Are you serious?"

"Deadly, she's downstairs telling everyone you're probably going to get married this week."

He frowned and then he glanced over his shoulder. At first I wasn't sure what he was doing and then I realised, he was looking for Lana.