Chapter 93

Lana's POV

"Matt are you ready?" I called. "We don't want to be late."

There was a thump in our bedroom and he appeared, wearing a pair of shorts and a T shirt, looking absolutely divine.

"Do we really have to go Lana?" He muttered. "I mean, really, do we?"

"Yeah Matt we do." I said grabbing my purse and waddling to the door.

"Why?" He asked, grabbing the keys to the car.

"Well because." I said turning to look at him. "I've never had a baby before, and I thought it would be nice if we got some idea of what to expect."

"Lana you push it out of your vagina, what more can you possibly need to know?" He asked, opening the front door.

"Look." I snapped, done with his shit. "It's one fucking day, I could have booked us in to the three week one, but no, so we get it over and done with. Fuck."

"Lana don't swear." He smirked and I wanted to slap his face, I really did.

We walked down to the car and Matt helped me in. I was a whale, at 8 months pregnant I really was looking huge.

I stared out the window as Matt drove, thinking. We were attending a day long birthing class, because like I'd said, I really had no clue what to expect, none at all.

"As long as I don't have to look at other women's vagina's all day." Matt smiled, reaching over and squeezing my leg.

I rolled my eye's. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not on the agenda."

He smiled and we arrived, parking the car and heading inside.

"Lana and Matt." Our Teacher asked as we walked in, because surprise, surprise, we were late.

I nodded, glancing around in embarrassment.

Sit down." She told us, smiling. "I'm Megan, we're just starting with a quick video."

Matt grabbed my hand and dragged me over to two seats, sitting down and rolling his eye's at me. I attempted to get comfortable and Matt put his arm around my shoulders, kissing the side of my head.

We turned our attention to the screen, where a woman was currently in labour. Dear god, would I have to do that? I was watching and feeling stressed, in between Matt whispering 'What the fuck.' every other minute, I was a mess by the time it finished.

"Isn't the female body a wondrous thing." Megan chirped, turning the light s back on.

I was pleased to see that everyone else in the room looked as traumatised as us.

"Babe." Matt whispered, looking at me with wide eye's, I could only nod. What had I gotten myself into?

"Now, everyone, let's get comfortable on the floor." Megan said and already her happy nature was bugging the fuck out of me. "I'm going to show  you some massage techniques that can be quite helpful for labour."

Jesus, how the fuck was I meant to get back off the ground? I thought, getting comfortable between Matt's leg.

"Now look at this." Megan said, holding up a pelvis that had a baby in it. "These are the different stages of labour." And she proceeded to show us how the baby would come out. She seemed so thrilled and I just knew that she had no children, she was just too happy about pushing something that big out of your vagina.

"Now gentleman." She went on. "It's your job to make sure your lady stays comfortable throughout labour."

"Comfortable, is she serious?" I hissed.