Chapter 88

Lana's POV

I would have liked to spend the day with Matt, it's just the heat was too much, and beside I wanted him to have guy time, he had to get sick of hanging around me all the time.

I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. I was excited to catch up with Jenna today and I was really glad she'd called me.

Of course the first person I saw when I got off the elevator was Marty and I could feel her glare, I knew she was watching me and I kept glancing at my watch, willing Jenna to hurry up, I just felt uncomfortable.

Finally she arrived and I loved the way she greeted me and I especially loved the way she greeted my ever growing stomach.

"Ready?" She asked after talking to my belly and I nodded, following her out.

We spent a great day together, shopping, Jenna got things for the baby and I was really touched, then we had lunch. It was just really nice to spend the day with another girl to be honest.

"So, I'm heading down around six tonight." Jenna said as we got back to the hotel. "The guy's are playing at 7.30, what time are you going to head down?"

I shrugged. "I hadn't really thought about it."

"Good, well that's settled." She told me smiling. "We can go down together, I'll meet you back here in about two hours."

I agreed and headed up to my room smiling. I liked Jenna, I really liked her a lot.

I had a quick nap, well because the humidity really was taking it out of me, then I showered, getting dressed. I decided to wear a cute little maternity dress that I'd picked up today and as I put it on I smiled, yep Jenna had good taste and I couldn't wait to see what Matt thought of it.

I smiled at the thought of him. I'd missed him today and I really couldn't wait to get there and see him.

I grabbed my purse and pass and headed downstairs where Jenna was already waiting.

"Fuck." She cried. "That dress looks perfect Lana."

I nodded. "It does, you can pick my wardrobe anytime." I told her as we headed to the doors.

"Lana." Someone called out and I turned around to see Rachel walking towards us. "Are you guy's heading down now?"

"We are." I said smiling.

"Do you mind if I come with you two?" She asked.

"Not at all." I said and Jenna hooked her arm through both of ours and we headed outside to get a taxi.

I wondered for a second where Marty was and I thought about calling, but she wouldn't answer my calls anyway, so why should I bother.

Jenna and Rachel chatted the whole way down and I sat there, staring out of the window, thinking. I wish I knew what was wrong with Marty, I mean it was obvious I'd done something, I just didn't know what it was that I'd done.

"Well I don't know about you two." Jenna said as we arrived and climbed out of the taxi. "But I missed seeing my man today."

I smiled and agreed with her. I'd missed seeing my man a whole lot.

We made our way through the crowds of people and over to the stage we needed to be at, flashing our passes and heading back stage.

It was a buzz of people and I was glad when Aaron came over, it was nice to see a familiar face.

"I have no idea where the guy's are." Aaron said as he greeted Jenna and I shrugged. I didn't mind, I knew he would have to come here eventually.

"We want to see you play anyway." I told him smiling and Rachel agreed.

So Rachel and I hung out with our new friends backstage and just before Of Mice went on to play I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist, before he started whispering in my ear.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here?"

I turned around, smiling up at Matt. "Because I knew you'd find me."

"How was your day?" He murmured, kissing me softly.

"My day was good, how was yours?"

"Better now." He told me smiling. "You look gorgeous."

"Doesn't she." Jenna said, interrupting. "You should make sure Lana stays pregnant Matt, it suits her."

"No thanks." I told her laughing.

"So tiger." Jenna said, turning to Matt. "I see that ring on her finger, congratulations, to both of you."

That started an onslaught of hugs and congratulations from everyone and it was nice to see other's as excited about it as I was.

We stood there and watched Of Mice play and it was good, I enjoyed myself and it was even better with Matt behind me, I leant back on him and he had his arms around me. It was nice, I always enjoyed being close to him and I wouldn't change anything about my life in a heartbeat.

Well maybe I would. Marty. I didn't think she was going to come, it got later and later and I saw Brian on the phone a few times, but eventually she showed, looking incredibly unhappy to be here.

She glared at me and walked past us, ignoring our presence, including Rachel's and I felt bad, obviously Rachel was in trouble now, for hanging out with me.

Matt came over, kissing me before he went on and as usual, as soon as he started singing the baby went crazy. I smiled, standing there with my hand on my stomach, I really loved this and I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world.

As usual the guy's were a hit and I enjoyed it, standing with Jenna and Rachel. Jenna was a ball of energy and she brought a side of Rachel I'd never seen. She was just as crazy as Jenna. Marty glared at us for most of the show and admittedly it was making me uncomfortable, but I did the only thing I could, I ignored her.

"How were we?" Matt asked, running off the stage and straight over to me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, his sweat not bothering me. "Perfect." I whispered as he kissed me.

"Let me finish up here." He murmured. "Then we can head back to the hotel, I missed you today."

"I missed you." I told him before he walked off to do whatever it was he had to do.

I turned around to tell the other's I was leaving soon and I ran straight smack bang into Marty.

"So you're getting married." She said in a flat voice and I nodded.

"Yeah he asked." I said softly.

"You don't actually think he's going to marry you do you?" She sneered. "I mean he has a habit of leaving women at the altar." And with that said, she laughed, walking off.

"Wow." Jenna said quietly as we both stood there watching Marty walk off.

Yeah, wow alright, she was being such a bitch. But she did have a valid point, Matt didn't want to get married before, what made me think I was any different?