Extreme Measures

Octavia's POV;

"Guys I don't need your help I can do this on my own!" Clarke yells as both Raven and I grip tightly onto one of her arms each.

"No you can't you're too weak." Raven says bluntly as we guide her over to the seat on the other side of the room.

Clarke lets out a groan of frustration as we gently lower her down into sitting position and frowns up at us.

"I'm not weak Raven." She says more quietly as her anger dissipates.

"You aren't weak Clarke but your legs are. You haven't been out of that bed in over two weeks." I say to her, taking the seat beside her.

"Yeah but I can still walk." She mutters under her breath.

"No attitude young lady we have to get you up and out of this tent." Raven says reaching back for Clarke arm to help her walk.

I quickly stand up and take her other arm. After pulling her up off the seat and ignore all of her protests we begin to guide her towards the opening in the tent.

We duck through and stop for a moment to allow Clarke to savour the fresh air.

"I didn't realise it was night time." She says mostly to herself.

"That's because you're boring and you sleep so much." Raven says smiling because we finally got our friend out that tent after so long.

"No Raven that what happens when you overdose even if your friends were there to help you." I hear someone say.

I quickly whip my head around to give whoever spoke a dirty look but to my surprise it was Bellamy.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Clarke drop her head in shame, refusing to look up at him.

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone-" she says quietly before being interrupted.

"Yeah princess you've said." He says before walking away from the three of us towards the campfire the food is cooked at which is surround by nearly all the villagers.

We have been treated well by the grounders, they have accepted us and helped treat Clarke but I'm not sure if that was out of compassion or because Lexa told them to.

"Can we go sit down somewhere?" Clarke asks breaking the long silence.

Raven and I both nod and begin to walk with Clarke over to the roaring fire. We help her down onto one of the logs as far away from Bellamy as possible but he is still visible opposite us sitting staring into the flames of the fire.

I sit down between Raven and Clarke and begin savouring the warmth radiating off the sticks and logs burning in front of us.

"I thought Bellamy was over that." Raven whispers to me so that Clarke won't hear.

"I thought so too but I don't think he understands she didn't actually mean to overdose." I whisper in reply, thinking back on what Bellamy had confessed to me when we were searching for Clarke in the woods.

"Guys yous are really bad at whispering." Clarke speaks up but she continue to stare into the fire.

Raven and I both look at each other not knowing how to respond so we just stop talking about it altogether.