She Wins

Lexa's POV;
2 Weeks later

The few weeks Clarke has been with us have been like a dream. Our people no longer have any reservation of her, they look up to her nearly as much as they look up to me. I'm not sure if it it because they can see how she makes me feel or if her beautiful appearance and personality has changed their minds like mine was all that time ago.

It was about a week and a half ago that Clarke, Indra and I returned to what remained of Ton DC. The rebuilding had been going on since two days after the bomb was dropped. The only evidence of the disaster now was the crater the bomb created and the somber looks on the residence of Ton DC's face.

I could tell returning here was hard for Clarke. When we first arrived she wouldn't look any of my people in the eye as she was afraid that the guilt was written all over her face. She has been giving a hand to those injured during the explosion and has healed many back to full health but even as she does good I can see in her eyes it still affects her.

As for me I have tried my best to come to terms with what I have done but every time I see someone with an injury or a mother crying over the lose of her child it puts me right back to square one.

A tent has been set up for me and Clarke as far away from any evidence of the bomb as possible just as I requested. As I enter through the flaps I spot the Sky Princess sleeping peacefully on her side, her blonde hair cascading down over her face.

I walk over to with no fear that she will waken as because of my stealth training I'm quieter than even as the sky people say "a mouse". I slowly brush her blonde locks back so that they sit behind her head. This is one of few times she hasn't woke up screaming, panting or panicking because she didn't know where she was. I was proud of how far she had come from my tent in Polis but I still know the memory of the Mountain plagued her, especially at night.

My eyes now drift down to her lips. I watch as they move slightly every time she breathes out and from the corner of my eye I see her chest gently rising and falling. I must have been staring for ages as it takes Clarke's hand slipping into my own to snap me out of it.

"Excuse me Commander but it is considered creepy in my culture to watch people sleep." She says smirking slightly.

My cheeks go a bright shade of red at her comment. I have found that it is only Clarke who is able to make me blush and I would like to return the favour.

"I can't help it if my roommate is so beautiful." I saying grinning with success as I see a faint pink creep onto her face.

"You shouldn't look so pleased with yourself Commander." She says. I can see in her eyes she has a devilish plan.

She slowly gets up off her bed knowing already that she has one this little competition.

As the furs fall from her body I can see now that she is only wearing a tight vest top and a pair of underwear. Her curves are shown of perfectly by both her garments of clothing and I cannot avert my eyes.

My breath hitches as she walk up to me. She looks me right in the eye. Our lips are only inches apart and I can't help but constantly glance down to them.

"Sorry Commander, but you are in the way in cannot reach my trousers." She says leaning by my shoulder. I shudder as I can feel her breath tingle against my exposed skin. I am unable to move so she in turn is unable to get her trousers from behind me, not that I was complaining.

She stands up straight again with a smirk gracing her face. I didn't know anyone could make me feel this way so vulnerable and aghast that I could not even move.

I'm brought back to reality when Clarke places as small but lingering kiss on my cheek.

"I win." She says in almost a whisper.

She quickly gets dressed and runs out of the tent leaving me dumbfounded  still standing in the same position unwilling to move.