Wakening

Lexa's POV;

A loud bang of a door makes me jolt awake. At first I am confused about where I am and what is going on but once it hits me so does the panic.

I try to fight against the ties that hold me down to this cold metal table but it is no use. I stop pulling and set my head down against the table in defeat.

What is Clarke going to think when she finds out I'm not there? Will she think I returned her to her people and then ran? Millions of thoughts enter my head and I don't even notice the man enter the room until he is positioned directly above me.

"Hello commander." He said with hatred in his eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask trying to act confident but the intensity of his glare is wearing me down.

"I was one of the lucky ones," he stated, "I got the bone marrow treatment before Clarke murdered all of my people."

"She had no other choice. You were killing her people." I say justifying Clarke actions.

"I don't care if she didn't have a choice! She murdered hundreds of my own people and hasn't paid for it yet!" He yells taking me off guard which causes me to jump slightly on the table.

At this the mountain man smiles down at me the hatred still present in his eyes.

"But she will pay for it," he says with a small grin, "she took what I loved the most so I will do the same to her. It's only what she deserves."

I had managed to keep on my mask this whole entire time but in that moment it failed. Failed miserably. The fright showed on my face at the realisation of not what they will do to me but how Clarke will cope if I don't get back to her. I need to get free of the ties as soon as possible.

"Don't worry commander we aren't going to hurt you too much and we definitely aren't going to kill you." He says leaning over a near by table of tools and strange gadgets as I looked at him with confusion.

He turns around and back to face me as I lie helpless on the cold slab of metal.

"We are going take what she loves, which is you, and turn it against her." He tells me, pleased with his own plan.

"You could never turn me against Clarke," I say, "that's not even possible."

"You would think that to be true but, you see we are going to make you fear her and hate her. We will make you see her for the monster she really is." He says while sauntering back over to me.

"It will never happen." I spit now with hatred in my own eyes.

"I will explain," he says casually, not like he is telling me how he will torture me or anything. "We are going to put you through an excruciating amount of pain while showing you things that you associate with Clarke, such as her voice or photos etc. You will then begin to think of the pain when you see her in real life therefore leading to the fear and hatred and so on and so forth."

"I am the commander I have been trained to deal with any sort of torture you could think of." I say glaring at him.

"You've never been trained for our tortures." He states matter of factly.

I catch a glimpse of some metal object in his hand. Back in Ton DC we had only been told of the horrors of the Mountain Men's tortured but were never able to prepare for it.

As he brings his hand up so I can see it better I can't help but edge away from him slightly. He smiles thinking that I fear him but really my fear is of the clear fluid in the needle which he holds in his hand.

He grabs my head tilting it so he can get access to my neck. I can't help but squirm slightly under his touch.

The mountain man brings the needle up to my neck and slowly presses it in causing me to gasp.

"Don't try to resist it will happen whether you like it or not." He says with a grin.

A dull throb starts to form in my neck as I begin hear Clarke's voice being played faintly in the background.

This isn't going to be fun.