- Fifteen -

Chanyeol POV

"Yeol~" a soft voice purred by my ear. I slowly opened my eyes, and was greeted a figure balancing on all fours above me. The room was bright, bathing both of us in light. "It's time to wake up, Yeol~"

My vision cleared and the figure came into focus. "Good morning, Baekkie," I greeted as I stretched my arms above my head. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him down, so that he'd be laying on top of me. He laughed cheerily, a beautiful sound.

"Let me go~ I have to go finish making breakfast," he pouted and struggled weakly. He rested his head on my chest afterwards and we just lay there, in each other's embrace. "There's actually no breakfast, I haven't made it yet."

I chuckled, "Silly Baek. You're so cute, y'know that?" I pecked my lips on his forehead, again and again. His eyes crinkled up adorably as he grinned, trying to swat me away.

"Really though, you need to get up, Chanyeol," he said, but this time it felt different. He looked up and pressed his sweet lips against mine. "Chanyeol..." he mumbled.

"Hm?" I hummed as I rubbed my nose against his, wanting another kiss.

"Chanyeol."

"What is it, Baek?"

"Chanyeol!"

"What?"

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!"

I sat up quickly, half-asleep and dazed. The room was no longer bright with warm light surrounding me, and there was no Baekhyun cuddling with me. Instead it was kind of dark and gloomy, not to mention cloudy outside. Like it was going to rain.

I snapped out of whatever I was in when someone called my name. "Chanyeol..." someone-- presumably Baekhyun-- groans quietly, his voice slightly muffled. "Help me..."

I'm there so fast, I'm pretty sure I teleported to his side. "What's wrong?" I ask, looking over the lump that appears to be Baekhyun curled up under his blanket. (Cute, but really not the right time to think about that)

He lowers his blanket, revealing the upper half of his head. I press the back of my hand against his forehead; he's burning hot. His eyes-- which were squinted and smudged with eyeliner-- takes one look at me and he groans again, pulling the blanket back over his head.

"My head hurts a lot," I hear him whine, "And my tummy doesn't feel good either...I think I need to use the bath--" he cuts himself off by gagging, and I immediately yank off the blanket and pick him up.

He slaps his hand over his mouth as I carry him to the bathroom as quickly as I can, remembering not to turn on the lights. I set him down and he goes straight for the toilet, heaving out the contents of his stomach. I turn on the bathroom fan before kneeling beside him, rubbing his back slowly. I remember doing this one time before, when we were at the hospital.

Baekhyun gasps for air, seeming to have finished cleaning out his system of any toxins he'd consumed the night before. He suddenly heaves again and throws up into the toilet once more. Guess I thought too soon.

I continue rubbing his back, waiting for him to finish. He pants, his back rising and falling as he breathes heavily. "Th-thank you," he croaks, his voice shaky and dry. He flushes the toilet, watching with distaste as everything swirls down the drain.

I help him stand up and move to the sink, and he rinses his mouth and freshens up while I get him a glass of water and aspirin. I'll ask Kyungsoo later about making other hangover cures, as well as fever remedies, but for now this is all we have.