- One -

Chanyeol POV

I slowly opened my eyes and the sound of beeping reached my ears. I also heard Yoora speaking to who I assumed was a doctor in the room.

"Omo Channie you're awake!!!" She rushed over to my side. "You pabo!! I leave for less than five minutes and you get run over!" She flicked my forehead and I flinched.

"Wait, I got run over? W-What happened?" I asked, confused. Then I noticed the cast on my arm. "What the-?! When did my arm break?!" Yoora looked at me funnily.

"I just said you got run over. Some idiot on a skateboard rammed into and knocked you down, and you fell on your arm. You passed out and someone chased after me because they saw me with you," she sighed before walking out of the room.

I was just about to call out for her when she walked back in, dragging some dude in by his ear. The guy was about my age, and he looked terrified.

"Yah, yah, I said I was sorry!" He flailed his arms and Yoora rolled her eyes as she stood him up straight.

"This is the idiot with the skateboard," she scoffed and I looked carefully at the guy beside her. He's kinda cute. Wait, what am I thinking? I'm straight! And I also hate this guy because he broke my arm! Well at least it was my left arm but still!

I glared at him and the guy flinched. "S-Sorry for breaking your arm! I tried to warn you but it was a l-little too late," he stuttered and bowed deeply in apology.

"I'll pay for all your medical expenses, so please don't sue me!" He pleaded while he was still bowed down.

I resisted rolling my eyes. This guy is starting to annoy me. "Stand up, I'm not going to sue you. Paying for my bills will be enough." Because God knows my family and I definitely won't be able to pay for them.

The guy stood up and sighed in relief. "Thank you!" He smiled, and I noticed he had a sort of rectangular smile, before dashing out of the room. Yoora shook her head and looked at me sadly.

"I'm really late now, I'm probably gonna get yelled at by my boss later. You'll be discharged later today...see you soon, Channie," she kissed her fingers and pressed them against my forehead before walking out as well.

"See you soon..."

-

I fumbled with the keys to my dorm room. Beside me, an ahjumma stood with my bags as she tapped her foot impatiently. Eventually, she just grabbed the keys from my hand and opened the door for me.

"Your roommate doesn't seem to be here right now, you'll meet him soon," she said while rolling my suitcases in. "If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask." And then she walked out.

I thought it sounded more like 'Do hesitate to ask'. I rolled my suitcases over to my bed, the one that looked like it hadn't been used at all, and looked around the room.

It was a bit smaller than I thought. There were two beds, two computer desks, two wardrobes, a small table, and a little kitchen area. I opened up one of the wardrobes (which was empty, thankfully) and started to transfer my things into it quickly.

Or as quickly as I could with only one arm. I mentally cursed that idiot, swearing that I'd kick him in the balls if I ever saw him again.

I was halfway done unpacking my first suitcase when a door to my side opened. Oh, that must be the bathroom. And that must be my roommate coming out of it!

I fixed a bright smile on my face and stood up. But my smile quickly vanished when my roommate stepped out and I saw him clearly.

It's the idiot.

~

Short! Such a short chapter! >< But I think that if I write short chapters then you'll actually read to the end. Because another thing that's short is the attention span of people, right? Jk jk I'm not insulting anybody!!! Please don't hate me!!! Okay, okay. I'm going away. Feel free to correct, comment, vote, and share!

♡DangoGalaxy