- Seven -

Baekhyun POV

I dumped a huge bottle of water onto Chanyeol's bed and laptop. The thing was sizzling and throwing sparks everywhere, I was afraid it might set the dorm on fire!

Chanyeol had run to the bathroom to cool his burn, the poor guy. First his arm gets broken (hehe my fault...) and then his other arm gets burned by a mean laptop. Speaking of the laptop, that thing is ancient!

I picked it up, after it had cooled down and everything, and saw that it was a model from 10 years ago. 10 freaking years! I know some people are old-fashioned, but this is just too old!

Oh well, he needs to buy a new one now anyway. His (super) old one is busted, the screen literally melted. I went outside and handed it to a janitor before going back in and knocking on the bathroom door.

"Chanyeol? You okay?" I could vaguely hear the sound of water running, but no reply. I turned the doorknob and found that it was unlocked, and opened it carefully.

Chanyeol stood at the sink, his arm under the running water and his gaze distant. I poked his shoulder and he flinched before noticing me.

"Oh...hey," he muttered and turned his attention back to his arm.

"It's been long enough now, you can stop," I turned off the water and lead him back out into the main area of the dorm, then pushed him to the couch and grabbed the first aid kit.

If I remember correctly, I should wrap it in clean bandages now after drying it, which Chanyeol has already done.

"Keep still," I ordered as I grabbed his arm and gently applied aloe vera gel to it so it would feel better. Sheesh this guy really got it. The burn area's from his elbow down to his wrist. I hope it doesn't leave a bad scar.

His arm is kind of red but it doesn't look like it's too serious, thank the lord. I carefully wrapped the bandage around his arm and tied it off, though not too tightly so that the blood could still circulate.

"Alright, you're good now! Since both of your arms are injured now, you should really take it easy-" I looked up and Chanyeol's face was right in front of me. Like, RIGHT in FRONT OF ME.

HE WAS ALL UP IN MAH FACE WITH AN INCH OF AIR BETWEEN US.

I could literally feel him breathing! Omo this is too close, way too close! So I did the first thing I could think of.

I shoved him back, hard. Maybe too hard. He fell off the couch and hit the ground with his recently burned arm.

...whoops, didn't mean to do that.

"Owwww you jerk! Why would you do that?!" Chanyeol groaned in pain as he clutched his right arm (the burned one).

"I'm so sorry!!!" I moved to help him up but he waved me away.

"Don't touch me. It's only the first week of school, and even before that, you've broken my arm, shoved me to the ground with another injured arm, and now my laptop is busted!"

"Well the laptop wasn't my fault, you could just borrow mine or--"

"Forget it! I refuse to take any more help-" he made air quotation marks "-from you! I'm going to the library!" Chanyeol shakily stood up and hurried out, only grabbing his dorm key on the way.

I don't know why, but what he said hurt me. It's not like I meant to break his arm, or that I made his laptop explode (although it wasn't really an explosion) and burn him. Sure, I pushed him to the ground and probably made his injury worse, but that was just a reaction to the situation...

I feel really bad now. He's right, it's only the first week of school and I've put him through quite a bit. Plus, he's supposed to be my slave for a week as well. Based on his belongings and his way of doing things, he was raised very differently from the way I was.

He probably misses his family, something I definitely don't. His sister, or at least I'm assuming she was his sister, seemed to care for him very much, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious of them.

My relationship with my brother has never been full of love, considering the fact that he has everything I don't. The looks, the brains, the girls, even a few guys...and our parents adore him.

I'm like a disgrace to my family. My father hates me because of my pursuit of my dream, which is to become a singer, and my mother pays too much attention to my "perfect" brother to even remember that I'm there as well.

So although I can't really relate to him, I think I get why Chanyeol misses his family. I'll try to take it easy on the guy, but it really depends on him.

If he acts like a jerk, I'll treat him the same way. Treat others the way you want to be treated. That's an important lesson I learned when I was younger, back in my I'm-rich-and-you're-not-so-I-get-to-bully-you-because-you're-a-peasant days. Which is a time I'm not very proud of.

Although I do still occasionally judge people as peasants, I don't really act on those judgements. Chanyeol, however...I might.

The guilt I felt earlier is now replaced by a growing feeling of annoyance and frustration. I mean, the guy is away from his family and he got hurt. Big deal. It's not like he's dying or anything, he doesn't need to act like a douchebag.

I'm trying to he nice, but I guess it isn't working. So I'll either have to try harder or just give up and wait until he comes and begs for my attention.

.....I think I'll just try harder.

~

So I think what I'm going to do now is wait for the most recently updated chapter to reach a certain view goal before I update again. Right now, that goal is 50 for each new chapter ^^ Easy, right? See, I don't wanna set a vote or comment goal because I feel like no one will do it and I'll never update XD So yeah, view goal. And the last chapter didn't make it to 50, but I'm updating anyway. Let's get this chappie up to 50, alright? :D Feel free to correct, comment, vote, and share!

♡DangoGalaxy

PS: Not so subtle BaekYeol moment in this chappie >ω< Hehe