- Thirteen -

No One's POV

"Hey guys, there's a--...uh...," Kyungsoo stands awkwardly in the doorway. Baekhyun's eyes widens and he shrieks, his instincts taking over. His palm hits Chanyeol's chest with an impressive amount of force for such a small person, and the giant falls backwards.

Baekhyun claps his hands over his burning cheeks and curls into a ball. "What the hell just happened...what...the hell..." he mutters to himself repeatedly, rocking back and forth as if in a trance.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol groans and struggles to heave himself off of the ground and back onto the bed. He is just as confused as his petite roommate, maybe even more so.

Baekhyun POV

I can not believe that almost happened. Chanyeol and I almost...!!! Fuck, this isn't good. It's only been three months. I can't let myself fall into the same trap again.

Anyway, to the matter at hand. Kyungsoo is rocking on his heels, and it looks like he's got some news to share. Too bad he walked in on such an inconvenient time. I could've sworn I locked the door, though...

"What brings you here, Kyunggie~?" I run at him with my arms open, but he sidesteps and I end up ramming into the wall. "Ah, fuck," I curse as I hold my now bleeding nose, "Soo, why you gotta be so rude?

He rolls his eyes, the says, "I'll talk to you later," with that expression that says "OHHH BOY YOU GOT SOME EXPLAININ' TO DO!" I inwardly groan. He's never going to let me hear the end of this. Gosh damn it, Chanyeol-- oh right, Chanyeol!

I quickly run over to the bed and check his arms. They seem to be okay! Thank goodness, he'd probably murder me in my sleep if he was any more injured than he already was.

"Hey, Kyunggie!" I call out.

Said person pops up at my side and answers "Yeah?" as he stares at my hands on Chanyeol's arms, which I notice and immediately put my arms at my side afterwards.

"What was it you came here for?" I punch his arm softly. Yes, yes, change the subject. Good idea, me.

"Oh. I wanted to tell you there was a party being held by one of my friends--"

"You have friends?" I say without thinking. I gulp as Kyungsoo glares at me. "Sorry, continue."

"...one of my friends is holding a party and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come. But I see that you're already busy--" at this, he smirked, "--so I'll just be going now and leave you two alone~." He promptly turned on his heel and began walking out the door. Oh hell no.

"Yah! We were not doing anything!" I fume, fists clenched tightly at my sides. "And yes! We would like to go to the party." I feel a tug at the bottom of my shirt. I look down at Chanyeol, whose eyes are wide...r than they usually are.

"We?" He crinkled his nose. "What makes you think I wanna go?" I roll my eyes. Honestly, for a scholarship student this guy is kinda stupid sometimes.

"So what? You're gonna stay here in the dorm by yourself wallowing in your pool of thoughts?" He stays quiet, clearly thinking about what I said.

"...fine, I'll go," he sighs. I mentally cheer. Maybe he'll actually make friends at this party and stop clinging to me all the time.

'Ah, but you don't want him to start hanging out with other people all the time' that little voice at the back of my mind teases. 'You'd get jealous~'

I frown and shake my head, trying to disperse of that evil side of me. But evil Baek just reminded me that Chanyeol and I nearly had a... "moment" less than 12 minutes ago. Oh god.