- Fourteen -

Chanyeol POV {he's okay again}

Deep bass pumped throughout the house, and there were crazy disco lights flashing around. We could hear the laughter and screaming (WHY IS THERE SCREAMING?!) as we walked up to the house.

There were so many other people that Baekhyun had to park his car a good distance from the place, but that was alright. The house was decorated nicely, fancy lawn ornaments and whatnot dotting the front yard. We stepped inside and were immediately pulled into a sea of people.

Lights changed from green to blue to purple, flashing wildly. I cringed as someone's body brushed a little too closely against mine. I need to find a quiet corner to hide in, this is too much human contact for one day.

I look to my side and notice that Baekhyun isn't there. He must've gotten lost in the crowd. Tsk tsk tsk, he'd better not get himself hurt.

Someone grabs my arm and I whip around, ready to intimidate him with my height or something. Turns out it's just Kyungsoo, with a friend beside him.

"Yay, you made it!" he claps, all smiley and happy. Which is strange because I don't think I've ever seen him smile so much before. I nod and look at the guy standing next to him. He looks young, and he's looking around at the place in wonder, as if this was his first party as well. Kyungsoo notices me staring at him and I can swear he glared at me.

"Oh, this is Jongin. I let him tag along with me, give him a taste of 'real' parties, as he called it." The said boy, Jongin, turned at the mention of his name and bowed slightly.

"Ah, I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you," I hold out my hand, and he grabs it lightly before shaking it. His hand is soft.

I notice Kyungsoo sending me more glares so I decide to break the contact. I laugh nervously. "Well, I'm gonna go find some food. See you guys later." I walk away, weaving through the crowd in search of a more private place.

Also to search for my smaller friend and roommate. Who knows what trouble he could get himself into, lookin all hot and just ugh. Wow okay what was that. That was a big no-no. Stop it, Chanyeol. Baekhyun is off limits.

I shake my head and finally find myself in the kitchen, only to discover that it's just as packed as the rest of the house. Well, there's a second floor. Maybe there's less people up there. I slowly make my way over to the stairs and start walking up, when I feel someone grab my arm loosely.

"No going up there, buddy. Unless you've got a partner," a girl with short hair says while flashing me a wink.

"Oh, sorry," I step back down, feeling uncomfortable when I notice that the girl is looking at me strangely.

"I'm Luhan by the way."

Huh, why does that name sound so familiar.

Luhan holds out her hand and I gingerly shake it. "Park Chanyeol," I nod, smiling politely.

"Oh! You're Kyungsoo's friend," she smiles, "He told me quite a bit about you. And his other friend, what was his name...ah, Baekhyun!"

Wait a second...oh, this is Kyungsoo's roommate. Luhan. And she's a he. A guy.

Yup. Whoopsie daisy?

"Speaking of Baekhyun, where is he? Kyungsoo told me he'd be with you!" the beautiful boy peered around me, searching for my shorter roommate.

"He disappeared a while ago, went off on his own," I shrug, and Luhan flashes me a smile. Why is he so beautiful oh my fucking god I can't even right now.

"Oh well! I'll meet him eventually. Kyungsoo talks about you two a lot, and I'm glad I got to at least meet you," he smiles again, then looks around. His eyes land on something and he immediately frowns. "Now, if you'll excuse me, there's something I have to take care of. Enjoy the party, Chanyeol!"