She turned and headed for the door, but both of us caught her wrist. Nathan awkwardly pulled his hand back, leaving me to turn Kat back around.

"I'm sorry, to both of you...I was being selfish, but it's not something I can take so easily," I sighed.

"That's perfectly understandable, plus I'm sorry too...I shouldn't have said what I said, I was being rude and unnecessary," Nathan replied, bowing his head.

"Thank you, I don't want you two to fight, because your just gonna make it awkward for yourselves and me, plus I won't talk to you two again," She giggled at the end.

"I love you," Nathan and I said in perfect sync. I blushed madly.

"Awwww!! Thats soo cute!! You love each other! The perfect gay couple!" She laughed histerically.

We both stared at her with blank, embarassed expressions.

"Matt and Nathan sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage!" She sang, skipping out the door.

*End of flashback*

"I wasn't giving him the evils, I was just thinking," I replied.

We were in a park filming and were having a break right now. Me and Kat were on sitting on the grass, with her on my lap, cuddling, seeing as it was slightly chilly.

"Oh, were you fantasising about you and Nathan, the adorable gay couple, hand in hand, cuddling in-" I clamped my hand over Kat's mouth, stopping her from carring on with this gay thing.

"No, no, no! How many times do I have to tell you? I was telling you I loved you and I'm not gay!" I scrunched my face at the though."Plus even if I was gay he wouldn't be my type."

She giggled, sitting directly infront of me, eagerly.

"So what kind of guys do you like?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What?! No! I'm not discussing this with you! It's weird. It doesn't even matter, because I'm not gay and I love you, NOT Nathan," I leaned foward and kissed her forehead.

"Uhh, fine. Anyways I'd think you would make your gay lover jealous!"

I face palmed myself, awkwardly. She's not gonna let this go anytime soon, is she?

"Come on guys, time to film," Nathan called to us, hands on his phone.

"Watcha doin'?" Kat jumped up, sneaking behind Nathan trying to see what he was up to.

"I'm texting Daisy..." He side glanced at me, before looking back at his phone.

"OMG! Matt your boyfriend is cheating on you with a GIRL!" Kat dramatically said, cupping her face.

"That's it! Your in big trouble missy! Hope your little legs can move fast," I growled playfully, maneuvering myself towards her.

She giggled and backed away from me. She's so beautiful.

I picked up my pace and ran for her. She screeched, trying to control her laughter and darted the other way.

"Fine, just leave me here by myself, I don't mind," Nathan yelled.

"You're talking to Daisy!" Kat yelled back.

"She had to go!"

Kat and I both laughed.

I ran faster and caught up with Kat pulling her back by her waist, being careful not to hurt her.

"No! Ahahahaha!" She screamed.