Chapter 30- Moving Out

Walking into my room I finally realize that I'm actually leaving. I'll be on my own without my family for the first time. Im super sad that I have to leave but I know it's for the best. I will have friends and family out here.

"Hey, Callie. Are you almost ready to go?" Mk walks in my door.

"Yeah let me just get the last of my things." I say looking around. Mk nods then walks away. Her and Chase are coming along.

It feels so weird looking at the bare walls where I once hung pictures from my teenage years. All the memories are packed up in a box coming with me.
I sigh and get up to go.
"Bye room," I talk to myself, "bye walls, bye bathroom." I walk away from my room then down to Caleb's. Everything is still here, his bed, his mirror, his dresser. Everything. So many memories lie in the picture frames on his dresser.
I look at them and pick about three. The last one is a picture of us the Sunday before October 1st 2015. We were congratulating him on scoring a home run at the baseball game. I stand and look at it for a few seconds when I notice something.
A piece of paper poking out the back. I open the black glossy picture frame to reveal a note. I open it.

July 13th 2016
Dear Caleb, I lied. That night I had to say goodbye to you. I told you that I will never see you again. I told you goodbye forever. But that's not true. I know that I will see you again. I just know. I don't care if it's in my dreams, or in heaven. I know now that it's is not goodbye forever. I will simply see you soon.
I will love you for eternity, your twin sister Callie.

I remember this day. It was my 14th birthday. My first birthday I wasn't spending with Caleb. Instead of a birthday party we had a balloon release, like we did on my cousin David's first birthday without him.
I had the idea of writing a note to Caleb on each of our balloons that we were going to release into the sky. I remember telling my self that I will hopefully not read this copy of it until I move out or when I'm older. I wipe away the tear that had fallen onto my cheek. Then, I stuff the letter back into the picture frame.
"Right now I'm in Caleb's room." I say to my vlogging camera. I've made sure to mention Caleb every once in a while so my fans always know who he is.
"Today is the day. The day I grow up and move. It kinda just hit me. I'm just saying goodbye to Caleb's room. It's pretty emotional. This is the house of so many memories. I've lost a brother, gained a dog, got asked out, and I'm about to leave it all behind. As my mother has said many times, it's bitter sweet. Now I get to live my dream and live the life I've always wanted.
I just wanted to thank all you Phillips for being there for me. And watching me grow up from a small eight year old, to a grown nineteen year old. This day, July 14th marks the last Bratayley vlog I will be in, daily. It also marks a new chapter in my life. I would say see you tomorrow but that's not going to happen." I giggle.
"Thank you, and I will simply see you again." I turn off the camera and set it down.
"Hey Callie." Annie and Hayley walk in.
"Come here girlies. I hug them really tight. "I still can't believe how old you guys are." Annie is 16 and Hayley is 12!
"Callie," Annie starts tearing up.
"Oh, it's okay Annie." I hug her.
"I already miss you." She says. We end up all hugging while sitting on Caleb's bed. That's something we do pretty often.
Mk walks in.
"Aww I'm sorry to break this up but we might miss the flight." Mm walks over and hugs us. "But we can still hug for a few more minutes."
After a little while we decided to get up. I walk up to the parents who are already waiting by the door.
"Bye Mom. Bye Dad." I hug then even more.
"Hayley, I will miss you so much, you keep being awesome Hay." I hug her again which feels weird since she is now my height.
"And Annie, I know you will miss me and I will miss you too. We can talk every night and you can ever. Stay with me every summer." At this point Annie starts crying. She gives me a huge hug and will not let go for a few minutes. Once we got her off of me it's finally time to leave. Chase already has the car ready. I get in the car and wave one final good bye.
I yell to my family, "I will see you soon!"

With that, the story is over. I hope you guys liked it and it made you laugh or cry at least once throughout the story. It has been so much fun writing it. Stay tuned for a sequel!
Love, Natalia