Chapter 15- Returning Home

It's finally time to go home. My mom and dad walk in my room and we all hug. I can actually walk really well now. It felt impossible a few weeks ago. I've been outside doing cartwheels and walk overs as well. Of course they would make me feel really tired but still.
"Mama I'm coming home!" We hug tighter. My parents help me out and we head to the car. It's very cold outside.
Over the past weeks Annie's sickness has gone away which I'm very happy for. I did have to stay in the hospital almost all Christmas. Today is the day before New Year's Eve and its almost been 5 years since we've started Bratayley, since of course we started on January 1st.
Right now Annie and Hayley are at gymnastics and we are going to pick them up, after that we are going to get some food.

"Hayley! Annie!" As we walk in they all come to hug me very tightly.
"Callie! I love you! I love you! I love you!" Hayley says. They've done this every time they've seen me. When the other girls spot me they also come to hug me.
"I'm glad you're better girly!" Coach Claire hugs me.
We head back into the car.
"How about we go to the melting pot?" Dad asks then we throw our hands up in the air.
I turn on the radio and sat there singing with my widdle sisters. This is something we would often do.

The next day I decided that I wanted to make a new video for my channel. I post on Instagram what everyone wants me to do. They all want me to do a singing video which I haven't done in a very long time.
I go through my Spotify playlist to see which one I should do. I decided on one of my favorite songs of all time, History by One Direction. I seriously love their songs.
I get my guitar out, I've been messing around with it a lot lately so I've gotten way better.
I turn on my camera I got for my last birthday.
"Hello watchers of my videos! It's Callie and today I wanted to film a video. I just any to say thank you for the support over the past few months. That was the hardest time of my life and you Phillips help a lot. And I also just got out of the hospital and I'm better than ever. Anyways, today I will be singing History by One Direction." I sing the best I can and let me say, I'm pretty proud of myself. After I finish, I send the video to my laptop and start editing. I rewatch the video before I post it and this is possibly the best singing video I've ever done. I post it and get a lot of positive comments. By the end of the day I have 2 million views. They just keep coming. That's when I  get a notification.
"Callie! You're almost at 1 million subs!" Bella texts me. Wait. What? I was just at 500,000 earlier. How can this happen so fast?