Chapter 18- The Ellen Show!

Today is the day, I'm very excited. I wake up to my mom already with room service.
"Ooh pancakes." I look at the delicious pile. She knows it's my favorite. Once we are all done with breakfast, we decide to go to the pool that's in our hotel. I have to be at The Ellen Show studio at 3pm and it's only 10ish.
About two hours later we decided that it was time to go back up to our room. We all showered and started flipping on the beds like we usually do. Katie almost falls on her face and we all laugh.
"Okay gang! Time to get dressed!" Mom says reminding us of our task. I get my blue dress out that Lia found for me yesterday at Forever 21. I put it on, then went to the mirrors to do my hair and makeup. I blow dry my long, dark hair, then I straighten it a little bit so my tightish natural curls would be wavy instead. I then put a chunk of my hair back with a black bow. I then put on my purple bracelet that says "Caleb & Callie" on it. That bracelet is very special to me. I walk out to the bed area to see the rest of the girls in their fancy attire. Lia is in a super flowy white dress, mom is in a black dress and so is Lias mom. Annie is wearing a turqoise, high-low dress. Hayley is wearing a cute polka dot dress, and Katie is wearing a purple top with a Peter-pan collar, and a black skater skirt. (A/N I pay attention to my fashion lol)
"You guys look adorable!" I said while giving them a big hug.
"Makeup time!" Annie calls.
"Yup! Annie loves her makeup." Katie states the obvious. We all crowd into the bathroom and start doing our makeup. The younger girls only put on mascara, blush, lipstick, and such. Lia and I put on some concealer cause we are teenagers. We put in a little blush, gold eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, and some pink tinted lipstick. I don't put on gloss cause I literally can't stand the stickiness of it. I help Lia with her long light brown hair cause she isn't very fond of doing it herself, I decided on giving her poofy curls. They turned out great.
Once all the hair is curled and the nails are painted, we start heading out to the studio. I'm quite nervous but very excited. Once we get there we are greeted by Ellen herself.
"Hey guys! How are you doing?"
"Were fantastic!" My mom answers smiling to be there.
"Great! We will get started in about 30 minutes so meanwhile, you can snack on the food over at the snack bar." She directs us to the table full of delicious food and she goes off to do her Ellen thing. Annie, Hayley, and Katie run over cause they are always hungry.
"Mommy! They have rice crispys!" Hayley says while stuffing a handful into her mouth.
"They also have cake!" Annie and Katie stuff the food into their mouths as well while mom films it. She hands me the camera to film.
"Hello! We are now at the studio, I go out in 30 minutes, and I'm super excited! By the way, I will be singing Latch by Sam Smith."

A little while later they were getting me ready to go out there. I look out at my family and friends sitting front row in the audience. I take a deep breath.
"Everyone welcome Callie out to the stage!" I walk out, smile and wave, the. Sit down on the white couch.
"Hello everyone!" I wave to the camera.
"So Callie, I'm so happy to see you again! I actually met Callie and her family at the Inside Out premiere. So why don't you tell everyone about your self."
"Hi, I'm Callie, I'm 13, and I'm a Youtuber and a gymnast."
"That's right! Her family's channel, Bratayley, has over 2.5 million subscribers, and her channel, Callienastics, has over 1.5 million subscribers! Now, Callie you posted a cover video of you singing History by One Direction."
"That's right."
"When I first watched the video, I realized that I had to have you on the show, and now the video has over, 50 million views!" She says, then I give her a surprised look.
"Wow, I haven't checked that in a while!" I smile.
"I know that's amazing! And Callie, you have also been suffering from a terrible death in your family, and you had to have open heart surgery."
"Yeah, last October, my twin brother, Caleb, actually passed away from a heart condition that runs in our family. We had no idea about this so we were heart broken, and so were our fans. We still are suffering from it. And a little while later, we found out that I had it as well, of course not as serious, so I had to get surgery. I not have a huge scar on my chest. Something to remind me of Caleb I guess. I miss him like crazy. But I got through, I survived then got out of the hospital about 3 weeks ago. It was very hard. Let me just say, 2015 was the worst year of my life. But I'm very grateful that I have my little sisters, Annie, and Hayley."
"Wow, your story is just astonishing. This is a great way to kick off 2016 though huh."
"Yeah." I giggle a little bit while thinking about how far I've come. "You know, sometimes I think about how I've gotten here. Like, I'm just a 13 year old girl that goes to gymnastics and sits in her onesie all day and watches YouTube videos." Everyone laughs at my statement.

"Well, I have to ask you Callie. Do you like One Direction?"
"Of course!"
"Which is one of your favorite boys."
"Well tagged super hard to choose, but Niall cause he is beyond funny."
"Well, I have a surprise guest that will be playing guitar for you."
"Wait, no you didn't." I sat there smiling my face out.
"Niall Horan? Are you there?" Ellen asks. That's when Niall pops out of the audience and starts trotting towards the stage. I throw my hands over my mouth and Ellen and I stand to greet him. This must be the surprise my mom was coordinating with Ellen.
"Oh my gosh hi!" I say while we hug. He gives Ellen a hug and we all sit down again.
"Hi Callie! It's lovely to meet you." He says in his Irish accent.
"You too! I swear I dreamt about this moment." I'm still smiling. I look in the audience to see the girls freaking out as well.
"Guess what? Niall is also a fan of Bratayley!" Ellen says.
"No way, really?" I say looking at him. I still can't believe he's sitting right next to me. I'm also freaking out that I'm sitting on a couch that the rest of One Direction was also sitting on. I'm keeping it all inside. I'm also kinda freaking out that this is all being filmed.
"Yeah, I heard what happened to you and I knew I had to meet you guys."
"Well my family is sitting over there." I point to them.
"Hey girls come over here!" Ellen calls while waving them over. Annie, Hayley, Lia, and Katie all run over. I introduce them. It goes in a little while longer. A few classic Ellen jokes are thrown around then it is time for the performance. Niall and I are walking over to the preforming stage where lies a mic on a mic stand, a guitar for Niall and a piano player ready to play the piano.
"I just wanted to say that I dedicate this song to my brother Caleb, I love you and I hope you are having a good time in heaven!"
We start playing Latch and it was just perfect. It sounded amading. It felt amading. It just was completely amading.

Boom! Long chapter! Yay she met Niall Horan! This is literally something I've always wanted. Whoop whoop! I'm way to hyper it's like 3am in New Years Eve and I have no plans so yay! -Natalia

P.S This wasn't edited cause I've been feeling lazy to read it over so bear with me :)