Chapter 1- 13th Birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mom, Annie, and Hayley scream into my face while I was still in bed Luckily I heard them coming up the stairs to surprise me. I pretended I was asleep and didn't flinch when they came in.
"Boo!" I poped out of bed and all three of them jumped. I saw that mom dropped her camera.
"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have scared you!" I felt bad.
"Oh no! It's broken!" Mom answered. We all gasped.
"Just kidding!" She's a silly goose.
"Happy 13th birthday Callie!" Hayley jumped on my bed hugging me.
"Aww thanks Hayhay!" I said teasing her about her nick name.
"CALFRED" Oh no she didn't.
"HALEY WITH OUT THE EXTRA Y!" I sass her back.
"CALLY WITH AN EXTRA Y!" Sigh.
"BRATAYLEY!" Mom just stands there recording everything.
"Ladies ladies your both pretty!" Annie says in the middle of it all. We all look confused.
She sighs.
"Let's go wake up Caleb!"
"Yay!" We scream. Mom still recording.

We creep into Caleb's room and get ready to scream.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!" He jumped out of bed.
"Ouch dat hurt" he said in a baby voice.
"Aww come on baby brother let's have a dance party!" I said excitedly. I say baby because he was born 3 minutes after me because, you know, we're twins.
So we basically just dance there doing random movements for about 20 minutes when our mom told us to get ready for the day.

I walk back to my room to get ready when some thing catches my eye.
I look at my trophies and metals on my gymnastics shelf or should I say shelves. I think about gymnastics and how far I've come. I remember starting gym when I was little on this same exact day. My mom let me as my present because I really wanted to become a gymnast. I only just turned 2. 11 years later and look at how far I've come. I'm a level ten and I'm soon going into the elite program. It's a dream of mine to be in the Olympics.

I decided to vlog what I will be wearing for my birthday for my channel called Callienastics. When I was little I would call gymnastics nastics. So that's what I chose when I stared my channel when I was about 5ish.
"Hello beautiful people! So today is my 13th birthday! And so I decided to vlog what I will be doing today. But first it's time for an ootd. So I am wearing a cute floral skirt from the Bethany Mota collection because Beth is life. I also have a white tee that has a heart peace sign on it from the same collection. A cropped jean vest from Forever 21. For shoes I'm wearing red high top converse that I got from the converse store! So see you guys later when something exciting happens.!" I turn off the camera and put it in my little purse.

"Oh my! I smell blue berry pancakes!"
"It's you and Caleb's favorite!" I smile at my mom.
Speaking of the little rascal.
"I smell blue berry pancakes!" Caleb marches down the stairs.
"It's only you and Callie's favorite!"
We all break down laughing at the repeat of events.
"What what's so funny?" we are too busy laughing to acknowledge Caleb asking what's up.

About 30 minutes later some one knocks on the door.

"Bella! Zoe! Lia!" We have basically been the four amigos since we started gymnastics together.

"what are you guys doing here?!" I ask them.

"We are going shopping!" Bella says throwing her arms up in the air. She is the shopaholic of the group.

"The rest of the Aqua Girls will meet us there for lunch and a movie!" Lia says excitingly. So you know how Annie has a a gymnastics team called the Coral Girls? Well my gymnastics team is the Aqua Girls. Annie's coach is Ms. Mary. Our coach is Ms. Claire. Ms. Mary was my coach when I was Annie's age.

"I cant wait! I will be right out!" I run to the kitchen.

"Thank you for the amazing breakfast mom! I'm going to the mall with my friends!" I hug all of them.

"Annie I hope you have a great week at Gymnastics Camp! Bye!" I am sad that Annie wont be here for my birthday but I know she really wants to go. I wave my family good bye and I'm off.