Chapter 5- What now?

It has been about 3 days and the pain hit hard. I barely get out of bed and I haven't been to gymnastics in 3 days. That's a record for me. Hopefully I'm willing to get out of bed for Caleb's memorial tomorrow. My mom walks into my room.
"Mom go away please. Nothing can help me."
"Cal I know it's hard but the Aqua girls are here to cheer you up. And the rest of our family are coming later today."
I perk up.
"Really?"
"Really."
I run out of my room ind into the back yard where all the Aqua Girls were.
"Oh my gosh. Thank you guys! Your the best." They all smother me with hugs.
"We will do anything for you Callie!" April says.
"We love you so much!" Says Lia.
"Come on let's all have some fun."
My mom whips out her camera. She must be so happy to see me smiling again.
"Annie! Hayley! Come join us!" I yell. They are happy too.

After jumping and doing back flips with my friends I sit down. I feel tears come out of my eyes and soon enough I'm bawling. Everyone runs over to me and hugs me.
"Callie I know it hurts but..."
"No" I interrupt. "I'm crying because I love you guys. I love that you care about me so much to come over here. I love that you are so nice to me. And I love you because you guys stick my me."
"Of course." They all hug me even tighter. We all stay there for a little bit until they all need to leave to get home.
Soon enough it is nearly dark out. I'm laying on the couch with Hayley sleeping on my lap and Annie laying on my shoulder. We are all watching old Bratayley videos on my computer.
"Hey girlies. I made macaroni and cheese." Mom comes and hugs us from behind. I can sense that she's a little sad. Macaroni and cheese was Caleb's favorite food. It is also mine.
A single tear rolls down my cheek and I wipe it away trying to stay strong for everyone else.
"Thanks mom."
"Hey, Hay. Wanna go eat some mac and cheese?" I tease. She purks up to the sound of food and so does Annie.
We all sit at our spots. One extra. I look at Caleb's chair. Then I start eating with tears building up. I have to stay strong for Annie and Hayley I keep saying holding back the tears.
"So mom. What now?" I ask.
"I am going to upload a video remembering Caleb tonight." She answered.
"What about the channel." Everyone stops and looks at me.
"Fans will be questioning us." I remind.
"I don't know Callie." Mom says and every thing goes quiet.
About half way through of us eating the door rings.
"I'll get it!" As I usually do.
"Paige! Mary Kate and Dani!" I yell hugging all of them with lots of tears.
"Oh Callie I'm so sorry!" Dani and Mk, my cousins say.
"It's ok." I say in their arms. Annie and Hayley join in. "Caleb's up there with David." We all hug a little tighter.

This was definitely a harder chapter to write. And hey Dani and Mk are here now! Next chapter will be Caleb's memorial. Thanks guys. -Natalia