Chapter 2- Caleb!

October 1st 2015
I wake up in the morning with Piper laying on my bed.
"Why hello purdy Piper. Why are you on my bed?" I ask in my dog talking voice. But Piper is never on my bed. She's acting very weird. She must be hungry.

I walk down stairs all tired and sleepy feeling.

"Hello little girl! Are you ready for gym?" My mom asks pointing the Camera to me.
"Do I have to go today. I really don't know why but I just don't feel like it."
"Callie? Are you ok? You are usually up bright and ready in the morning. And you love gymnastics."
"Like me!" Annie throws in. Mom puts down the camera.
"Here Cal lets get some food into you and see if you feel any better." She says hugging me.
"Ok maybe that'll work."
Mom passes me a plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs.
"A breakfast fit for a king. Or queen." I say trying to cheer up the mood. Usually Caleb is the one to do that but he looks really tired today. Actually that's just normal.
"See your regaining your fuel!" Mom says to me. I smile at her sympathetically but I really don't feel that much better. Piper starts pouting and sniffing around.
"Piper, you okay?" Mom asks.

Annie and I pack our gym bags and head out. I grab the camera.
"Hello everyone! So I just finished getting ready for gym and now we are going to the car to drive there. So Annie how are you doing today?"
"I feel ok." She looks back down at her phone.
"Ok? Geez kids these days with their phones!" I turn off the camera we start driving.

After a very long day at gym we are finally home. At about 12 pm. Don't get me wrong I love gym and I usually can't get enough of it. Today I really wasn't feeling it.

"Callie! Can you come outside with me, Annie, and daddy?" Hayley asks. Aww she's adorable. I think why not and walk out with them.
"Ok guys now that Hayley can do her back walk over do you guys wanna do it altogether?" They nod and we start warming up.
"Daddy can you film us?" Annie asks and he happily picks up the camera to film.
We all successfully make it.
"Good job guys!" I say and we do a sister high five.
"Hey! I want a high five too!" Caleb calls from the balcony. 
"Come on!" I yell. He runs over and we all high five each other.
" Guys I have an idea for a video!" I say.
"What is it Cal?" Caleb asks.
"How about we film gymnastics in slow motion!" I suggest.
"Can we also jump in the river?" Caleb says.
"Oh my gosh that would be so cool!" Annie says excitingly.
"Ok Annie, Callie, and Hayley, you guys go get your Leotards on and I'll get mom and dad to film." Caleb orders.
"Okay!" We all say running up to the house.
"Guys we should do a color scheme." I suggest. We end up going with purple and black which are Caleb's favorite colors.

I end up wearing a shiny purple leo that has black long sleeve arms. Annie goes with my old level 8 leo with purple and black designs. It also has white sparkles. Lastly, Hayley is wearing a black Leo with a cut out in the back. And purple Nike pro shorts.
"Ok here are a few of my scrunches." I hand them all the purple and black ones I could find.
"Can Syd and Bella come over for a video, mom?" I ask. Bella is Sydney and Luke's older sister. Mom says yes so I call them.
"Hey Bella!" I greet.
"Hey Cal! What's up?"
"Well, we are going to make a video of slow motion gymnastics! Do you guys wanna be in it?"
"Of course we will be over in a few!" Bella says.
It is about 1:30 when they get over here. They are also wearing purple and black.
"Hey Caleb Luke says. They go out to the trampoline to warm up.
We start doing back flips, front flips, back tucks, aerials, and Caleb even tries also. Of course Luke is good at them because he did gymnastics for a few years. Mom films everything.
"Guys look at this!" Caleb yells from the other side of the lawn. We all run over right on time for Caleb to jump into the river.
"Haha Caleb! We all need to jump in too!" Hayley yells. So that's what we did. We ended up having a wonderful time.
"Bye Bella!" I say. We do our hand. Shake that actually lasts like 30 seconds. Caleb and Luke do the same hand shake and so and so do Sydney and Annie.
"Hey mom! Can we have a sleep over at Sydney's house?" Annie asks.
"You and Hayley can but Luke and Caleb have an early baseball game. And Callie and Bella have Gymnastics at like 7am."
"Ok see you guys tomorrow!" Caleb says. Annie and Hayley both hug Caleb then I join in and eventually our whole family joins in. When we were done we said good night and they all go to Bella's house.
"Well Caleb it's just me and you what do you wanna do?" I ask.
"I'm going to go play video games." Caleb says.
"Ok fine I'm going to jump on the trampoline! Bye!" I say running out to the trampoline.
"Hey not without me!" He yells. That was the last happy brother sister moment we had.
After the trampoline jumping it was about 6:30 pm.
"Ok bye Caleb." I say finally.
"I think I might try to go to bed." He says.
"But it's only about 6:30 Caleb."
" I know but I've been on the trampoline all day and I'm very tired."
"Ok well goodnight Caleb!" I say.
"Goodnight baby boy!" Mom yells from the kitchen.
"Night mom!" He walks to the room.
About 10 minutes later mom s from the kitchen.
"Hello mom!" I say all cheery. She puts the camera up and passes it to me.
"Hello everyone. So Annie and Hayley went to Bella, Syds, and Luke's house and Caleb is asleep so I might go down there and do the question of the day. But first let's pick it!" I pull out a question of the day from the jar.
"Ok the question of the day is...... What year will you be graduating High School?" I think for a few seconds.
"Well since I'm 13 then I will be graduating in 2020! Wow that's close. Any ways. Since Annie isn't here I'll say the song."
"Hey hey hey! What do you say? It's time for the question of the day! Hooray! The question of the day is what year will you be Graduating? Make sure to comment down below!"
I Finnish up.
"Oh wait I need to go ask Caleb even though we will be graduating the same year!" I run down stairs to the basement to where Caleb's room is.
"Caleb I need to tell you the question of the day!"
"CALEB!"

Hey guys! Sorry to leave you hanging but it was getting kinda long. So the Bratayley family let us know a little bit more of what happened to Caleb. So sadly he was suffering. And he was pronounced dead in the hospital I'm pretty sure. So none of the anxiety, hurricane rumors are true. His family doesn't even know exactly what happened. So tonight they will be broadcasting his funeral live on periscope so please support them. Go see the new Instagram post for more information. Thank you so much! My heart goes out to the Bratayley family. -Natalia