Chapter 24- Prom? Prom.

About one year later...
Lately, Me and Brennan have been really close. Since  his sister and one of my best friends, Lia has left for junior Olympics, and since Caleb passed, we have time to actually grow closer.
"I'm hungry." Brennan says laying on our brown bean bag while tossing a ball in the air. We just got finished playing our 4th round of MarioKart. Yes, I'm aware that we are a couple of 16 year olds playing kids games.
"Chipotle?" I'm also very hungry.
"Chipotle." We jump up and bolt outside.
"Wait." I stop in place as Brennan looks at me. "We need a ride." We both failed our first try at a driving test.
"I'll call Bella." He says then puts her on speaker. Bella did not fail and is super responsible when it comes to driving.
(I just wanted to say, if you guys get confused about who is who's sister, just ask me and I will be happy to explain it to you. Or tell me if I should make a chapter of who is who or something in the description if the story.)
"Hello?" She answers.
"Hey Bella, it's Brennan."
"And Callie."
"sure" she answers.
"Sure what?" Brennan asks.
"You guys ask me if I could bring you to chipotle just about everyday."
"Oh ok well we will be outside waiting." I mention.
"I will be there in 20 minutes." We say our "see you laters" and we hang up.
Brennan and I take a seat on the front porch. The front lawn has no cars for, mom is running errands and dad is at gym with Annie and Hayley.
"So, I need to ask you something." Things went a little serious. Brennan turns to me.
"What is it?" I ask a little confused.
"I was a little nervous to ask you this but, prom is coming up at my school." He looks me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry that this isn't some huge thing, but will you go to prom with me, Callie?"
I gasp. This was a huge surprise to me. Especially since I had a massive crush on Brennan when I was 13.
"Of course!" I smile and we hug. He of course is way taller than me.
I've always dreamed of prom, all the dresses, makeup, hair. It seems like a fairytale. And the fact that I'm going with one of my best friends, let's just say it's amading.
A few minutes later, Bella gets here and we hop in her car.
"Chipotle time!" Says Brennan.
We turn on the radio and start jamming out.
"Hey Bel. We need to tell you something." I want to tell her about prom.
"What is it?"
"Callie and I are going to prom together." Brennan breaks the news.
"What?! Oh my gosh guys that's wonderful! I have some news too."
"What is it?" We ask.
"Mason asked me to prom as well. Of course we were already dating and I knew we would go but still!"
"Yay I'm so happy for you guys." I say hugging Bella.
After a few minutes we get to chipotle and I order a burrito bowl. We sit down and start talking.
"So, I have some really good news." Brennan gets us excited. "I'm going to call Lia and Zoe and they can tell you them selves." Brennan gets out his phone and calls Lia on face time.
"Hey friends and brother!" She answers.
"Hey Lia, is Zoe there as well?" Brennan asks.
"Yeah here she is!" Lia points the camera towards her.
"Ok, tell Callie and Bella the great news."
"Ok girls, brace your selves." She comes to sit next to Zoe on the couch. "One two three."
"WE MADE IT TO THE OLYMPICS!" She yelled.
"Woah! This is amading!" I say trying not to be loud since we are in a restaurant.
"Ahh I'm so happy for you guys! I knew you would make it!" Said Bella.

We spend the rest of the time eating in chipotle talking to Lia and Zoe ,on face time, who are also eating at chipotle in California. We finish up our food then head home.
"Hello family and friends." I say walking in with Brennan to see that Brennan's family came over as well.
"We have some news!" Brennan walks over to everyone.
"We are going to prom together!" I walk over as well.
"Yes! I win Katie haha!" Annie yells.
"Wait what?" I ask.
"We had a bet to see when Brennan will finally ask you to prom." She smiles. We all laugh.
"I can't wait to come with you to pick out a dress!" Hayley runs to hug me.
"I can't wait to do your makeup." Annie joins in. Annie loves to do makeup.
"See I love you guys." I hug them very tightly back.