Mornings together

Wrote this on Valentine's Day, posting it today. Woo Hoo!

"...Stud Muffin?"

Melvin purposely snored louder, not wanting to open his eyes and officially be awake. Of course, when he would open them, he would see his Creampuff (Ryou) curled next to him, already awake and probably has been for at least an hour. However, Melvin developed a feeling of comfort when laying next to him, and he loved the way Ryou would trace his finger along his face while he slept.
He snored again, then said, "...what?"

Ryou tapped his nose. "Are you awake?"

Groggy and tired, Melvin propped himself up onto his elbow and groaned. "I am now."

A cute giggle. "Did you sleep well?"

"I guess." Melvin brushed the bangs from Ryou's face, hoping to see his chocolatey eyes better. "What time is it?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. Then he stretched out his arms toward Melvin's torso, implying that he wanted to be held and snuggled with. Melvin grinned and scooped Ryou into his arms, snuggling him while Ryou rubbed their noses together.
With a smile, Melvin kissed him softly, and Ryou kissed back.

"I love mornings like these, Stud."

"Me too." Melvin smiled, running his fingers through Ryou's fluffy, milky white hair. "The only downside is waking up."

"Then sleep." Ryou sighed, smiling. "I'm not going anywhere."

"But what if I accidentally eat you in my sleep?"

Ryou giggled. "You won't, I promise you."

"I don't know." Melvin raised a brow and pulled Ryou closer. "You're like a big marshmallow." He squished his cheeks, cooing. "I might do it. I get very hungry, sometimes."

"You're the Stud Muffin."

Melvin ignored him and licked across Ryou's face. He smacked his lips and smiled. "You taste good."
Ryou recoiled in slight disgust, but mostly he found it silly (and kind of sexy).

"If you're really that hungry, I can make breakfast-" Ryou moved a blanket to get up, but Melvin clutched his arm and pouted.

"Don't leave me." He stated. It was meant to be blank, but there was a lonely expression in his eyes.

Ryou sighed and lay back down. "Well, you're tired, but you don't want to sleep. You're hungry, but you don't want me to leave and get you something. What exactly do you suggest we do?" he wrapped his arms around him, and looked at his with questioning eyes.

"Simple." He said, kissing Ryou's forehead. "We lay here, tired and hungry."

Raising a brow at this, yet still smiling, Ryou asked, "And that's alright with you?"

"I don't think you understand how much you mean to me." Melvin pressed a long, heartfelt kiss on Ryou's soft lips. He pulled away and cupped Ryou's face. "Creampuff, you're all that I need. As long as I have you, nothing else matters."

Short, but sweet. Hope you liked reading this one!