Problems

Luke's pov

I was about to go to the bonfire when Caroline stopped me. "Baby don't go please stay here." She gasps pulling on my arm. "But Caroline, the bonfire? Remember? I was gonna hang with my friends!" "You'll see them on tour." She says. She's right about that. "I guess you're right." I say, kissing her gently.

Jason's pov

Luke texts me saying he's not coming! Why not? I call him instead but it goes straight to voicemail. Whatever I guess he's not coming. I sit by the bonfire annoyed. "Hey Jason, where's Luke, we're doing the only way I know in ten minutes!" Eric calls. I walk over annoyed. "He's not coming." "Then who-" "We'll do it ourselves."

*a few days later*

Luke's pov

Jason calls me. "Finally! Why did you flake on us!?" Oh crap, I forgot we were gonna sing that song together! "I just didn't feel like going. I was tired." "It was because of Blondie wasn't it?" "Knock it off. She had nothing to do with it!" He hangs up. I roll my eyes annoyed. Is Jason jealous of my girlfriend? Now that's weird.

Caroline's pov

Luke looks upset. "What's wrong?" I ask, sitting on his lap. He smiles, looking tired. "You okay?" He nods. "Jut people riding down my neck cause I skipped the bonfire last night." He says, shrugging. "I'm gonna bet that dumbass cowboy." "Hey he's not-" "Oh shush." I say, kissing him. He rests his hands on my back as we make out and I take his ball cap off, running my hands in his hair. "I don't care if they get annoyed. I don't want this night to end." He whispers.

*one week later*

I'm heading out on tour with Brantley and Jason. Caroline has long blue jeans on and a button powder blue blouse. "You look great baby." I gasp, twirling her. Brantley walks over with Amber. "Hey dude." I say, high fiving him. "This tour is gonna kick ass! The three coolest dudes in country music!" He says, pumping a fist in the air. I laugh. "I wouldn't say three." Caroline says, crossing her arms. Huh? I look at her confused. "What do you mean by that babe?" "Nothing." She says, walking away and just as she does, Jason and Miranda walk over. We shake hands. "Who's ready?" He asks. We all three cheer. Amber and Miranda go someplace else together while us guys hang out.

Miranda's pov

"I wonder where Caroline went." Amber says, thinking. We walk to the bar and find her there drinking tequila. She rolls her eyes when we walk in. Rude. "Hey Caroline, how goes it?" I ask, sitting beside her. "Ugh go away." !! "Ok what did I do to you?!" She sighs. "Sorry it's not you. It's your husband. We don't.... Particularly get along." I glare at her annoyed. "So he's said." Her eyes go wide. "What's that rude ass redneck said about me now?!" My eyes go wide. "Excuse me!" I shout, jumping down off the barstool. "Jason's not rude. You are!" "Oh yeah that jerk acts like he doesn't know me!" "He probably doesn't!" I snap stomping out, leaving them behind.

*later*

Jason's pov

Miranda walks in and slams the door. "Uh oh. What happened?" "That damn bitch... She has some nerve!" Huh? "What bitch? Who are you talking about?" "Caroline! She's one of the rudest insensitive gold diggers ever!" Gold digger? That would explain a lot. I grab her hand and pull her to the couch. "Ok deep breath and tell me what she said."

Luke's pov

Me and Caroline were making out when a very steamed Jason walks over. "You have some nerve girl." He gripes. "What's going on?" I gasp, standing in between them. "You need to keep a better handle on your lady friend, Luke cause this bitch is wearing my patience thin." "Ok stop calling her names! What did she say!" "I didn't say anything Luke. He just doesn't like me! He's jealous. He wants me all to himself!" My eyes go wide. Crap! Now she's done it! "You're stupid if you think that. Real fucking stupid. Don't talk to my wife again. It's stupid to piss off a redneck but it's even stupider to piss off his badass camo wearin', gun shootin' wife. She'll have your ass mounted on a wall before I even wake up!" He shouts, stomping away. I am so beyond confused. Caroline walks onto the bus. I follow her. "What'd you say?" "Nothing!" "Yes you did." Her eyes go wide. "You'd believe that backwoods hillbilly over me!" She screeches. What the heck?! "Jason's never lied to me. What did you say to her? He's right too. You don't wanna piss her off, she's got an even worse temper than me, Jason, and Brantley combined!" She looks like she's about to cry. "Screw you Luke. And your dumbass drunk friends!" She yells then slaps me in the face. She stomps off the bus and walks away to who knows where. I sigh and sit on the bus steps, my head in my hands. "Queen bitch is gone?" I look up surprised. Jason. And he's smoking again. "Put that out man, you'll get addicted again!" "Too late. Is she gone for good?" "I don't know. But I'm gonna be ready either way." I stand up and get in my truck. I grab a dozen roses and a six pack of beer. Jason laughs when I get back. "I'm callin' Cole this is too funny!" I roll my eyes. "I've got a dozen roses if she comes back home and a six pack if she don't." I grumble sitting on the couch.