Chapter 17

(Camila P.O.V)

I woke up to see Y/N lying on the floor out cold they turned to look at me then I spoke up. "What happened to her someone please explain" I said but shouted at the same time. "She fell" Dinah said but that bullshit please I wouldn't buy it "So she just fell like that out of thin fucking air" I was now pissed because I know something happened that I'm not been told about. "What really happened I know you are lying because she has quick reflexes when she falls she can catch herself so that's bullshit" I shouted waiting for someone to speak up. "Jade tell her what really happened" Lauren said I don't really care who tells me once I know what happened. "Just someone fucking tell me what happened I don't care who it is but I need to know" I said but I'm also trying to calm down a bit but none of this is helping.

Then out of nowhere as I was laying over Y/N to make sure if she was ok she jumped up off of the ground and scared the fuck out of me "AHHHHH" She screamed getting up "You're a bitch I thought something had happened to you" I said "Aww I'm sorry baby" Y/N says walking over to me giving me a big hug and kissing me.

I could see all the girls pissing themselves laughing i turned looking at them all "Yous wait I'm going to get yous all back" I said smirking. "Ok so this is what happened Y/N woke up and said she wanted to prank you because you needed to loosen up and relax a little now that the tour is starting we will be with each other for a while so she wanted to start the tour off with something good" Leigh-ann said and I just smiled "I asked Dinah to go along with pretending to hit me so that when you woke up you would think that she done it because I pissed her off at first she was like no but then she thought about it for a minute and then agreed" Y/N finished and i just look at them all "You guys are cruel do yous know that" I said "Don't worry Baby Ally is next, Ally just looked at Y/N as goes you better now before going to her bunk to get her phone. 

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was just lying there I could hear people shouting and someone and i knew Camila was going to hate me after it I mean not really she loves me but she doesn't like being scared but I had to pick her first because she was still asleep, I could feel her breathing over me and I knew this was the right time "AHHHH" I jumped up and she just grabbed her chest she looked pissed off and scared. After the talks of my next victim to prank we has gotten to our first destination and it felt so good to be off of the us I hadn't seen Camila since we got off the bus.

To Camila: Hey it's Y/N I was wondering where are you baby? You have me worried?

From Camila: I just went on a walk to stretch my legs from being on the bus for so long. I just have a lot on my mind and it feels like it's pulling me down. I am just down the road there is a shop the has birds caged in it you should be able to hear them.

To Camila: Ok I'm on the way down to meet you maybe we can explore a bit while we're here.

As I started to walk I could hear the birds that she was talking about, I then seen Camila "Baby" she just wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with so much force and passion but fuck me, it was hot damn Cabello what do you do to me I thought. 

(Camila P.O.V)

"I'm sorry baby for making you worry and for just leaving the way I did I just have so much on my mind like the girls and I are getting even more famous but that means more hate comments and it just becomes too much and it makes me think of what do you see in me I know you tell me that you love me and that I'm cute and I'm beautiful but for me I look in the mirror and I just don't see it really don't" I said to her being completely honest on how I feel because I do love her and she deserves to know. "What I see is a strong independent woman who is destined to be the greatest person they can be with be support of her family and her friends and now me baby I'm not going anywhere I'm sticking around the only way I will leave is if you hurt me the way my parents did but other than that I will love you like I have never before, I'm here for as long as you will back me" I couldn't help but let a few tears slip theses are the words that I needed to hear but I've never been able to find that person but now I think I have and I couldn't be happier with Y/N. As we were walking around the shops there were a few fan who seen us and wanted some pictures so we stopped and talked to them for a bit, then we left and went for some food and back to the bus.