Chapter 6

(A few weeks later Camila P.O.V)

Y/N had been healing well which is good. We were starting to get really close, and I knew I was falling for her even more but something that I noticed is that Lauren and Y/N had gotten really close, and I now fear that there's something going on between the two of them every time I try and get close when they are talking, they act so weird and change topic really fast.

Dinah, Normani and I had been out shopping we decided to get out of the house for a while. When we got home, I wanted to be alone, so I ran up to my room to where I found a book on the floor it was Y/N's diary I open it on one of the pages and read.

Wednesday 18:00 25th November 2011

Today was another day in hell with been bullied in school to now going home to my dad and his drunken ass because I know what is to come when I get home that's if I'm not late. I arrived in the door 5 mins late and my dad wasn't pleased so my dad let it slide this time but that kind of worried me every more because he's never this nice I went up to my room and called my mother on the phone I had been talking to her for ages now and I could hear my dad throwing stuff around downstairs something probably pissed in his beer.

My mam was still on the phone, and she could hear everything the problem was that my dad had mixed drugs with alcohol, and it went really bad for him he got so violent and annoyed I went down to see what was wrong and he tried to throw a vase and me.

(Finished reading diary)

I was so curious as to how her mother knew all this but wouldn't do anything about it that's when Dinah, Ally and Normani came in and asked me was ok and I said yea but then I noticed a few tears had falling and it was because I started to think about Lauren and Y/N being together I mean I know we're not official so she can do what she likes but still.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I seen Camila coming down the stairs and I knew it was now or never to ask her, Lauren had been helping me the past bit one coming up with the perfect date. "Camila I wanted to ask you something" I said half confidently she said nothing but just nodded, "Will you be my girlfriend and make us both happy" I smiled. "Yes" She said and then jumped into my arms and I kissed her after that the girls and I just sat in the sitting room and watched some movies and just cuddled, after a while Camila and I decided to go up to bed and cuddle for the rest of the night until we fell asleep.