Chapter 1

I just woke up from the best sleep I've had since the day my parents left me. I got up I had a shower and got dressed. As I always do when I get up, I checked all my social media but the one I forgot to check was twitter so as I logged into my twitter account, I saw some people slut shaming fifth harmony, so I put out a tweet with my thoughts on it. There was one problem because twitter has a character count, I wrote paragraphs in my notes about the girls then one about the whole group on why people should stop slut shaming them so the I put the tweet out @fifthharmony don't mind the people who slut shame you because harmonizers know that you girls aren't like that pic.twitter.com/hdjig749SD. About 1 hour after I put the tweet out for the girls it got 17.8K retweets and 19K likes but the one thing that caught my eye was that Camila liked and retweeted it I was so happy their tweets where so nice they each said something @camilacabello97: Y/T/N thank you for saying nice things about me and the girls.

That was the day my world was turned upside down after them comments from the girls thanks to them liking retweeting it and following me.

6 months later

Just as I was about to lock my phone I got a message from an unknow number.

From Unknown: Hi Y/N you are probably thinking who is this so let me answer that question for you I am Simon Cowell owner of scyo records, and I was on YouTube today looking around at potential people to take into the label and I seen your covers they are really good. I was wondering if we could meet up, I would like to hear more of what you've got? (a/n I forgot to say you also write music and make covers on YouTube ok now back to that story)

To Simon: Is this for real or is it some type of joke.

From Simon: Nope Y/N this isn't a joke I really see a future for you in music.

To Simon: Thank you Simon I would love that, but maybe can we meet in a month or so because I have some stuff to sort out and I'm just going through a lot right now and then this.

From Simon: Y/N take as long as you need to think and get started, I don't mind just not to long ok.

To Simon: Ok thanks.

After that whole encounter with Simon, I honestly couldn't believe it, it felt like a dream, but one thing I did know is my dream is about to begin.

(A/N some of these chapters will be short and some will be long this is my first fanfic so just bare with me on what way they work out thanks)