Chapter 10

(Camila P.O.V)

As soon as she closed the door I fell to my knees and just broke down and cried I fucked up bad and now I don't know what to do "Camila what happened" Dinah says helping me up off of the floor "Y/N heard me telling Lauren that I had feelings for here and also Lauren admitting her feelings to me that's why I fucked up real bad and now I don't know how to fix it" I said they all just looked at me and Lauren. "Oh, how long have you liked Lauren" Dinah asked me and I didn't know should I be honest or lie "Yea Camz I didn't think of that how long is it" I looked down took a breath "About 2 or 3 months after X-Factor something just drew me to Lauren like I know how we used to act and all and I guess that's what drew me to her and I've liked her ever since but I was always too scared to say anything" I said looking around at all the girls, they just stood there looking back at me.

(Y/N P.O.V )

On the way to the Airport I couldn't help but think of what I heard and what she said I started to think then why couldn't she just say all of this to Lauren when she first felt these feelings I can understand if she was scared but she has had loads of time why now, why is it when we get together does she decide to finally speak up, I need to protect my heart and if that means letting her figure out her own feelings then so be it I'm not going through the heartbreak all over again for it not to be picked back up that's how half of my problems started in the first place. I guess time will only tell on how she feels and who she wants, it's all in her hands now. My head is so fucked up and I really don't want to go back down a dark road I was one before.

(Camila P.O.V Flashback)

Lauren was sitting in the back of the bus and I just plopped down beside her and rested my head on her shoulder "Hey Camila what's up how may I help you?" she said, "Not much I was just wondering if you are doing anything at the moment" I said hoping that we could talk because I know I need to tell her but I don't want it to ruin what we already have if I tell her it could make things worse she might not want to be around me what will I do then "No you're in luck I'm not" she said "Do you mind if  we talk for a bit because there's something  that I need to tell you" I said "Not at all you know you can talk to me anytime about anything" She said.

"So Camila what's on your mind" she said "Do you remember a few days ago when Dinah said I was acting weird that she thought I liked someone" I said "Yes I do I mean it's pretty obvious" she said but her tone was a bit sad wait does this mean that she's upset that I like someone could this say that she might like me but no I can't just come right out and say it I better make something up I'll tell her when the time feels right "Yea there's a girl that I used to hang out with all the time but I think she likes someone else but I know she has something for me but I just don't know how to come out and say it," I said. "Why don't you practice telling her on me so that way when you want to tell her you won't be so nervous that it should just flow,  just nodded my head took a deep breath in and said "Lauren this might sound weird but I really like you and I've tried to deny it for some time now but I can't help how I feel and I know that I feel something for you" Once I had finished that felt like such a weight coming off of my shoulders she didn't know that I was really admitting I to her but one day I will really tell her what I meant.

Flashback over.

(Camila P.O.V)

"Y/N I'm really sorry" I said out loud as I came out of thoughts forgetting that she has already left, I went up to my room and just layed on the bed thinking 'What have I done, why didn't I just tell Lauren at the start why did I say anything at all I'm such a fucking idiot. I took out my phone in the hopes that she would talk to me.