Chapter 9

(Normani P.O.V)

"Camila how do you know you really want to be with Y/N if you think you still have these feelings for someone else Y/N is expected to be hurt, upset and annoyed and there's nothing that can be done maybe letting her go home-home for a while might let her wrap her head around and you should take the time to really figure your feelings out" I said not knowing how she would take it, "I agree with Mani on this one I think it's best to just let her go home and when she's ready to come back she will" I said. "Fine, we will go to the house and talk to her" I heard Camila say I know she's not too happy to talk because she feels like she just ruined her chances I think but she just has to talk to sort it all out.

(At the house Camila P.O.V)

"Y/N" I shouted but there was no answer. "You don't think she really left do you" I said. "Yea I'd say she did leave she seemed very certain on her decision I mean she did hear you saying about the feelings" Lauren said which didn't help that much. "I'll go and check the guest rooms" I said hoping she'd be in one of them. "What makes you think she'll be up in one of them" Dinah said. "Because I don't want to believe that she went I want to believe that she fell asleep in one of them" I said. "Ok go we'll wait here" Normani said.

As I walked up the stairs, I was hoping she would still be here. The first room I opened she wasn't there nor the second one but as I opened the third one there she was lying on the bed, she was having a dream because she kept saying my name and other things I couldn't really hear. I decided to tease a bit I went over to the bed got on top of her and started to straddle her until I heard "Camila" she moaned and I knew at the point she was enjoying herself. As I continued to do it her eye shot open when she realized what was happening, "What are you doing on top of me" She said "I thought you might have been happier to see me on top of you," I said with a smirk on my face knowing I had gotten to her and made her feel that way.

(Y/N P.O.V)

When Camila got off of me she had a smirk on her face knowing what she had done knowing that I did enjoy it a lot . "We need to go downstairs Lauren thinks it's a good idea for us all to talk but Normani thinks I should give you some space" She said I just nodded meaning, let's just get this over with. When I got downstairs I sat down and could feel everyone staring at me it kind of made me a little uncomfortable because I know I would have to explain a few things but they I know it will be a shock to them "Ok let's get this over with please because I feel really uncomfortable with you all staring at me," I said. "Lauren you go first because this was your idea" Ally said. "Ok here it goes" she stared off.

(Lauren P.O.V)

"Ok here it goes" I stared off. "Y/N I think you and Camila just need to be more honest on how you really feel about each other to get everything out in the open" I stared. "Thank you Lauren I appreciate your honesty" She said I could feel them all looking at her waiting on an answer. I then turned my attention to Camila "Camz I think the same the communication just needs to be fixed and whether you have these feelings or not still I don't know but you need to get that sorted or else it will put a strain on your relationship with Y/N" I could see Camila looking down a bit after I had finished talking I knew she understood where I was coming from. "This pains me to say it but I have a flight book to go home for a few weeks just to sort some things out, and I don't want to miss it maybe when I come back we could talk everything out" Y/N says and all eyes were now on Camila she just agreed to having a bit of space I mean it could help Camila figure out where her feelings lie. It's not something that I want to do leave but this could really help us.

(Later that night Lauren P.O.V)

I walked into Camila's room she was just sitting on her bed holding one of Y/N's hoodies, "You ok Camz" I said to her but I could see the hurt in her eyes, "Stupid question I know I'm sorry, but maybe this will be good for you to be able to figure your feelings out" I said she just gave me a half smile "I just don't know what to do I love Y/N but because I have these other feelings I know for a fact I'm after messing up something" Camila said starting cry, upon instinct I pulled her into a hug and just held her and let her get it all out. 

(Camila's P.O.V)

After Lauren pulled me into a hug I couldn't help but cry, and I knew this was the right moment to tell Lauren how I feel considering there's no one else here. Lauren was right about the whole thing with me and Y/N but I do need to be honest with Lauren on my liking her it's only going to help down the line but I don't want to fuck up my relationship with Y/N even though I know I already have and my one with Lauren but shits got to be done. "Lauren there's something I need to tell you" aww shit here we go no turning back now "Sure Camz what is it" Lauren just smiled god damn her smile is just ughhhh, "The girl that the feelings are associated with is you I like you Lauren and I have for a long time but I just said nothing because I didn't know how you felt or would feel with me telling you whether you would be happy or not" I said no short of a breath I had to get it all out. Lauren just looked at me she was I don't really know what way she was I mean she didn't look too shocked I thought that she might have but I guess I was wrong.

"Camila I have something to tell you I also like you I mean I have for a while now how could I not you are perfect to me in every way shape and form no word of a lie" She said to me and god part of me wishes that we had this conversation years ago but I don't know how things will turn out now with Y/N because I do love her I mean I like Lauren not love her but I hope they don't develop more because if they do then I am fucked. Just as Lauren had finished talking, I hear a faint noise coming from outside the door and I was hoping it wasn't who I thought it was because if it is I'm screwed I didn't mean for it to go this way maybe I am just after fucking up even more if that was even possible.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was grabbing a few bits that I had left upstairs in the spare room to put in my case, and I could hear Camila in her room talking to what sounded like Lauren, "Lauren there's something I need to tell you"Is all I could hear Camila saying I hope it's not what I think it is no it couldn't be could it. "The girl that the feelings are associated with is you I like you Lauren and I have for a long time but I just said nothing because I didn't know how you felt or would feel with me telling you whether you would be happy or not" Camila said to her and I could feel a piece of my heart break what would this mean for us I mean if after all this time she's only telling her now what's to say that her feelings haven't grown.

"Camila I have something to tell you I also like you I mean I have for a while now how could I not you are perfect to me in every way shape and form no word of a lie" That was it, it was Lauren saying what I feared her feelings for Camila I could help but let a few tears slip I couldn't keep them in and I knew that one of the girls would hear so I just left and ran to one of the spare rooms where I was packing. I just stood over the case looking down at a picture that Camila and I had taken the day I went to the beach when she followed me.

I grabbed my cases and left them by the front door waiting on the car that I booked to bring me to the airport for the flight home, I could hear camila and Lauren coming down the stairs as I turned and looked at them Camil's eyes widened knowing that I heard her and Lauren talking. The rest of the girls came up to me to give me a hug as soon as they were finished Lauren strted to walk up to me but I just looked at her and shook my head but when Camila done it I spoke up "No Camila you don't get to admit your feelings to Lauren and then expect us to be ok, you need to figure out your feelings before I get back to L.A which will be in three weeks *BEEP BEEP* I hear the car outside I looked at the door then back to Camila  "Bye Camila" and with that I left the house and headed to the airport.

(A/N sorry this took so long to do I'll try and update more tomorrow next chapter with be a continuation from this one)