Chapter 9: Tongue deep

Start from the beginning

Niall sits up then, drapes himself over Liam and presses against him from his mouth to Liam's shoulder down to his cock sliding by his hand working Liam open. Niall rolls his whole body against Liam, runs his free hand all over Liam, slowly appreciating his skin. Niall's overwhelming all of Liam's senses like he tends to do, wrapping around him and touching as much as he possibly can. Niall's hand runs over his hip and to his stomach and down his thighs. His mouth kisses all over Liam's shoulder and the nape of his neck, breathing hotly; along with the feeling of Niall's fingers working him open and pushing deeper into him with their body movements, Liam's sure he would've collapsed if it wasn't for Niall holding him up.

Slowly, Niall moves back down Liam's body with more biting kisses along the way. He drags out his fingers and immediately replaces it with his tongue, first pressing flat to his skin and then pushing into him. Liam's been reduced to a whimpering mess, just sweating and writhing under Niall's hands and begging his name in a whisper. Niall's successfully taken him apart and made him feel vulnerable and exposed, like every touch is directly to his nerves and making him shake.

The smaller hands smooth up the back of Liam's thighs and return to where Niall's mouth is working on him. Niall spits and pushes four fingers into Liam and angles them down directly onto Liam's prostate. With a high-pitched choked-off sob, he squeezes his eyes shut, fists his hands in the bed sheets, and presses his forehead into the bed. His cock's painfully hard again and leaking, the constant pressure to his prostate sending him too close to the edge too soon. Niall kisses and bites the meat of his ass as he works his fingers, using his other hand to squeeze over various parts of Liam's skin. "Please, Ni" Liam moans brokenly.

All at once, Niall pulls his fingers out and wraps a strong arm around Liam's stomach and hauls him to the top of the bed and flips him onto his back. Liam barely has time to let out a grunt before Niall's between his legs and pressed firmly against him and kissing him. Liam's eyes go cross for a moment before closing and sinking into the kiss, letting his energetic partner ravage his mouth. Niall ruts against him, wraps his arms under Liam's back and moves them together as they kiss.

After a while, Liam manages to sit up enough to reach over to the bedside table and hand Niall the lubricant and a condom. Niall sits up onto his heels and pulls Liam's ass to his lap. Niall rolls the condom on himself and squeezes lubricant onto his cock and slicks himself up. Before snapping the lid shut, he squeezes some onto Liam's cock and jerks him slowly. Liam's eyes close again, willing himself to breathe. Niall wraps his hand around the underside of Liam's thigh and pulls him closer, positioning his cock at Liam's hole and pushing in. He slowly slides home and pushes the air from Liam's lungs.

Niall moves his hand up Liam's abdomen and chest before sliding down his arm and locking their fingers together. He brings Liam's hand to his mouth and kisses his skin with the first thrust of his hips. The hand Liam has on Niall's leg squeezes and he melts. A familiar smooth beat pours into the room from the radio in the kitchen, and Niall rolls his hips with it. "I've been really tryin', baby-" Marvin Gaye sings, and immediately Liam fights back a laugh.

Niall's brows tense but he breaks into a smile. "What?"

Shoulders shaking with an internal chuckling fit, Liam shakes his head. "You're not fucking me to this song." His resolve breaks and he laughs out loud.

Niall's grin widens and he rolls his hips deeper, shaking his head to the beat. "Oh, but I am." Niall rolls his whole torso and hips, his hand still holding Liam's and pulling it up to his face. "And if you feel like I feel, baby," Niall sings in a low voice. Liam uses his free hand to throw his arm over his eyes. "Come on, ooohh come on. Whoo!" Niall leans forward and takes Liam's other hand in his own and pins both of his hands to the pillow by his head. "Let's get it on," he sings with a huge, inebriated grin against Liam's lips.