15 - Help

Roxii's POV:

Mrs Stuart pulled me into a hug. I didn't know if she was breaking the rules or not between student and teachers but I honestly didn't care, i really just needed a hug. 

"Rox, are you okay?" She asked so carefully.

I looked up at her sad face and nodded slightly but I couldn't even do that without tears forming in my eyes. 

"You're not okay are you?" She looked at me with such love and care and pulled me into another hug. 

I shook my head signalling to her that I was not okay. This was the furthest I had gotten to letting a person in. Mrs Stuart stood up, brushing the grass off of the skirt of her red dress. 

"Come with me" She trailed off, instructing me to follow her.  I followed her slowly as we walked through the school halls and towards her classroom. She sat me down on a beanbag that she pulled out of the storage room located at the back of the classroom. She grabbed herself one too and placed it opposite to me.  By then I had started to calm down and was not in such a state.

"What happened Roxii?" She asked me again, still in the caring tone she had.

"Uh.. I-I am just really u-uh stressed about school I guess.. I-I can't ta-take it anymore" I said saying the last part much more quietly. I started sobbing again into my hands, it felt weird to let that out.

"Oh Rox.." She grabbed my hand, trying to support me and show that she cared.

"What subjects are bothering you?" She asked

"Um... math, and u-uh legal studies" I said trying to get myself together.

There was an awkward silence before she spoke again

"Is there anything you want me to do to help you?"

"I don't know" I said quietly.

"Would you like me to let your teachers know that you're struggling for you?"

I started to hyperventilate. "P-Please.. N-No.. D-don't." I could no longer control my breathing and I was in a state of panic. I was out of control.

"Hey hey hey, listen to my breathing.. match my breathing Rox" She said soothingly, holding me close.

My breathing to a while to even out but it eventually did and I came back to reality quickly.

"Hey, I won't tell them okay? But I will find a way to make this easier for you, I promise" Mrs Stuart said.

"Okay-y" I said quietly.

"Do you want to go home?" Mrs Stuart said out of nowhere.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Put on your best fake sick kiddo, I'll take you to the nurse" She said. This is why she was my favorite teacher, she was young so I could relate to her and she could understand me.

We walked to the nurse and I pulled my best fake-sick act, luckily I had my acting genes from mom.

I laid down in the nurses office with Mrs Stuart by my side as the nurse phoned by mom to come pick me up.

After about 30 minutes of waiting for mom, I actually started to feel light-headed and sick. 

Mom walked through the door of the nurse's office and I fainted in the chair. 

I was woken quickly with my mom, Mrs Stuart and the nurse looking over me.

I gave Mrs Stuart a hug and whispering a thank-you into her ear before leaving with my mom to go home.

-------------------------

Okay so something very bad happened at school last week, if you want to know or if you care, please DM me on twitter because I honestly need to talk to someone about it. My twitter is jazvato