3 - The Noise

Roxanne's POV:

I heard a strange noise upstairs and it made me curious. I didn't want to go up there because I didn't want to get scared at what I saw. I decided to let it slide for a while. I told myself that if it continues then I will go and investigate it. I sat there on my phone scrolling through Twitter, I loved to see what Demi's fans talk about, they are so weird.

@aussielovato: it's the new year, dilmer are together... they are probably banging
@slayvato: I wonder what dilmer are doing right now 😉
@demetrisex: Wilmer is such a lucky man, 10/10 would bang Demi

Okay... That's enough internet for one day. It's so weird to think of my parents in that way..

I laid back on the sofa for a quick 5 minutes and the noise didn't stop so I finally built up the courage to go see what it was.

I left my phone on the coffee table as I began the walk upstairs to find out what it was. From downstairs it there were occasional thumps and quiet outbursts of noise every once and a while. As I made my way up the stairs the sound became a bit more defined. The thumps and occasional outbursts of noise was still there but I could now here the muffled sounds of people. I started to get concerned. What if the paps got into the house? Was it a burglary? But most of all.. Did Bree, Tori or Amber find out where I lived and came to torture my parents or harass them for photos? All these theories started to make me super nervous so I ran back down the stairs and into the shed where dad kept his baseball bats. I grabbed the scariest looking one and bolted back to where I was on the stair case. This time around I was much more confident. Having that heavy bat over my should gave me so much energy and I was ready to knock whatever bitch got in my way. Step by step up the staircase the noises got louder and louder. I was ready. I had reached the top of the stair case and now it was time, go time. I strutted down the hallway knowing that whoever was in here was going to be on the floor in the next few minutes. The sounds started to turn into sounds of pain and I all of a sudden got super protective over who ever was being hurt. I headed towards the sound ever so quietly. The quieter I was, the order the sound became. I crept all the way down to the end of the hallway and ended up almost near my parents huge bedroom. I saw gap in the door way understanding that the door was open. I got closer to the door and when I saw what was causing the noise, instead of utilising my baseball bat, I dropped it to the ground in shock. I was distraught.

Demi's POV:

After dropping Roxii off at school, I bolted back home not caring if I was over the speed limit. I needed to get back home to Wilmer. Today was Wil's one day off before flying out to New York for an event. It sucks that he has the busiest schedule ever right now because it means I never get to see him.

When I finally got home, I saw Wil on the sofa with only his boxers on and our dog Batman lying next to him. I smiled at the sight. My two favourite boys together, they looked so perfect. I went over to Wil and slid into his embrace. His arm automatically locked around my body as I rested my head on his shoulder. After a while I looked up at him and smiled, enjoying his company. He looked down at me and just stared.

"Take a picture baby, it lasts longer" I joked. Wilmer smiled and went in for a sweet kiss. Oh how I am going to miss this when he is gone. I pulled out from the kiss, smiling at my perfect baby.
"Why are you so happy today Hermosa?" Wilmer asked.
"Because I have you" I said cheekily. "Hey baby, can we watch something?" I asked
"Sure thing" he replied turning on the ID channel. Oh how he knows me so well.

After watching hours of the ID channel and enjoying the company of each other, I went up to our bedroom. I had a surprise for Wilmer.

I made sure Wil was downstairs pre-occupied with something while I was upstairs. I walked into our wardrobe and picked out my sexiest lingerie set and put it on. I chucked on my white robe and then stood at the top of the stair well.

"WILLY I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING," I yelled to him.
"WHAT IS IT BABE?" He yelled back, matching my tone.
"JUST COME TO THE ROOM" I yelled back. Obviously he was tired of yelling so he made his way upstairs. I ran to our bedroom hiding behind the door to surprise him. As I heard his foot steps nearing the bedroom I prepared myself to jump out at him. I saw his shadow near the doorway and as he walked through the door way I pounced pushing him against the wall seductively and kissed him. I pulled away noticing that he enjoyed the surprise attack so I continued on kissing him, turning it into a make out session.

"What's this then?" He playfully tugged at the fabric belt around my robe. I didn't respond. He undid the bow that was keeping my modest.
"Oops" he said. As the robe came undone. The sight of me standing there in lingerie obviously amused him. He bit his bottom lip at the sight and playfully pushed me onto the bed, climbing on top of me and kissing my collarbones, neck, forehead, cheek and then lips. He then moved back down to my neck sucking on my sweet spot which sent an electrical current of pleasure right down my body. The sound of my pleasure turned Wil on straight away as his member brushed past my centre.

After fooling around for a while we both realised how much we needed each other.
"Babe I need you" I managed to get out as he pumped at my centre with his hand.
He understood what I meant but still teased me. He flicked the strap of my pantie with his finger before grabbing it with his teeth and pulling it down that way. He made sure on his way down to make a pit stop at my centre to tease it a bit, flicking the most sensitive area with his tongue. I thought I was going to blow up.

After removing all my clothing he entered me slowly with so much care and intimacy, it reminded me of our first time, when I was 19 and he was 31. He caressed my head as he slowly pumped in and out. We continued at this for what felt like hours just expressing our love for each other and being intimate.

Roxanne's POV:

I dropped the bat in shock. As the bat hit the ground it made a massive thud. Wow that thing was heavy. I could not believe what I was just witnessing. My dad was on top of my mom butt naked going at it. I instantly regretted having the curiosity to go upstairs and investigate the sound. The thud of the baseball bat with loud enough to snap my parents out of their act. As my dad turned his head around and saw me, I bolted for my room, locking the door and never wanting to see them again, I was scarred for ever.

Demi's POV:

I heard a loud thud, instantly taking me out of the spell Wilmer had me under. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful daughter Rox standing in the doorway. Her eyes were wide, skin pale and body frigid. She looked like she was about to pass out. She bolted for her room as Wilmer exited me and chucking his clothes on. I wrapped a sheet around me, running to the wardrobe to chuck on clothes. I couldn't believe my daughter just saw us have sex. I didn't realise what time it was until I checked my phone. 3:50 pm?! Holy crap, I thought Roxii was still in school. I regretted all my choices and decided to walk to her room and apologise. I felt so bad.

---------------
Well... That was heated and awkward
Have any of you ever walked in on your parents In the act? Comment below!

Follow me on Twitter: @jazvato

Thanks
❤️❤️❤️