6 - Love of a daughter

The school bell rang and I was more than ready to get home and away from these rats at school. I scanned the carpark for my mom's car and found it towards the back of the carpark. Making sure nobody was following me, I briskly walked to the car and jumped it.

"How was school darling?" My mom asked.

6 -

"It was okay, just the usual boring classes" i answered. She must have been satisfied with my answer because she stopped asking the questions.

Once we got home, I ran up to my room to investigate what else was in the brown paper bag. I locked the bedroom door and started to look at the contents. I pulled out a cylindrical jar and looked at the label. It was a type of laxatives... cool great.. but why laxatives? I'm not bulimic or anything.

"So you want to be like your whore of a mother hey?... This will help"

I soon remember to when Bree gave me the bag and what she said.

"Ohhhhh" I whispered to myself.

I took the packet of condoms out and put them in my nightstand draw. Not that I was going to need them or anything, it just seemed like an appropriate place to put them if I were to use them.

At the bottom of the bag were a razor and some spare blades. That little whore stepped over the line. No body makes fun of my mom like that! I was beyond mad. I ran to the my bathroom with the razor and spare blades and shoved them in my draw. I slammed the draw shut and sat back on my bed to chill out. I heard a knock at the door and I freaked out looking at the laxatives.

"Honey it's me mom, can I come in?" My mom said in her calm and soothing voice. I breathed out, releasing all my anger and went over to open the door and talk to my mom. She came in and sat on my bed. This is going to be a long chat.

She rested her head on the pillow beside me.

"What's up mom?" I questioned. Maybe she was feeling down and needed someone to talk to.

"Okay so um... I'm going on tour next month... Remember?" She said.

"I know mom" i said.

"I know you know, but it's going to be hard because you are in school. All my other tours you were on summer break"

"I know" i said looking down. I was upset because it's so hard being away from her.

"When can I come on tour" I asked hopefully.

"That's the problem darling.." She said obviously upset.

"When you finish with school, I'll be on my way to South America"

"Why can't I go?" I asked confused

"Baby I'd love for you to come, but as you know, my fans there are crazy and it's just too dangerous for you to be there. I'm sorry baby" she said apologetically.

"It's okay mom, I understand" I said upset and my head down.

She gently pulled me by my waist and made me cuddle into her.

"Baby, I'll try to visit on my days off, I promise." She said. I just moved my head into the nook of her neck and took in her smell as much as possible. I loved her smell and never wanted to forget it.

"I love you mom" i whispered. It was true, I did love her even though she was barely here.

"I love you too baby girl... Forever" she said back lovingly.

We just stayed in that position and fell asleep.

~•~•~

I woke up to dad tapping on the door, waking mom and I up from out nap.

"Girls, it's six o'clock, what would you like for dinner? Dad said calmly.

"Indian?" I asked.

"Sure thing" dad replied and left the room for mom and I to cuddle some more.

Mom got up and left the room and that left me to think of ways I could get Bree back for being a bitch.

---------

Thanks for reading. I think this was a pretty cute chapter tbh. Sorry if there are stupid spelling mistakes ect. I was in the car on the way back from the beach. I'm super pissed though because my surf board split down the middle and I can't use it anymore :(

Anyways...
Follow me on twitter for updates: @jazvato

❤️❤️❤️